Nobody Wins In War

The Avaricious Champion (Male GreedLing Reader x Arcane)

Opening:

Part 2

Somewhere in the Under City, Y/N, Vi, Powder, Mylo and Claggor are in an arcade of some sort where all of them are just doing their own thing.

Vi was swinging her fists on a punching machine while Y/N was watching her. He looked at the scoreboard and watches Vi's score reaching to the number one spot, though a majority of the spots were from her. Some were from Claggor but he was two spots lower than Vi.

Y/N would just watch her, observantly. Capturing every detail of the way she fights. To be honest, he's never tried the punching machine before. Vi and Claggor were the only ones who would use it on a few occasions.

Sure he may be the most agile fighter among them but Y/N wasn't the kind of fighter who would strike first. He was the sort of analytic kind of fighter. Always paying attention to a fighter's stance and the way they fight. In that way, you could find and hit them at their weak spot.

Analyzing Vi's fighting style, he could tell they were more than just street-level kind of fighting. After all, she is Vander's prodigy.

While he was watching Vi, Mylo was at the shooting gallery, picking his nose and examining a toy gun.

Mylo:"Remind me why we bother with this dump."

After a while, Vi finished and stepped away from the punching machine.

Vi:"Vander said to lay low. Enforcers never come down here, so this is as good a place as any."

Y/N:"And besides, people hardly come to this place, so we're good."

Claggor:"Oh, what's the matter, Mylo? You worried Powder's gonna beat you again?"

Mylo:"*loads his gun* Hey, if she didn't keep fixing these things, I wouldn't keep missing."

Powder suddenly pops up behind the counter of the shooting gallery and Mylo jumps at her sudden appearance.

The younger sister just smirked and connected the two plugs before twisting them. Once she did, the shooting gallery turns on its lights and the cutouts behind her began moving.

Powder leaped over the counter and Mylo just gave her a despising look before focusing his attention on the shooting gallery.

He raises his gun and fires it at the cutout boards, missing every single one of them as he fired. Y/N couldn't help but laugh in the inside as he watches this. After all, Mylo  had bad aim when it comes to something like that.

Vi:"*takes off her boxing gloves* You guys know I wouldn't take you on a job you couldn't handle, right?"

Mylo:"Are you kidding? That was the the best job we've ever done."

Mylo continued firing at cutouts but again, he misses them entirely.

Mylo:"Maybe just don't take Powder next time."

Powder gave him a look and readies her gun.

Claggor:"Um..."

She aims her gun at one of the cutouts  and fires at them, hitting them at their targeted spot. Powder kept firing and firing, never missing a shot and all Mylo could do was stand and watch.

Once she was done, she sets her gun down and makes a face to Mylo, similar to the one he gave her earlier, before walking away and went to play with a different game machine.