Rose

Y/n's pov

I was at my girlfriends house watching tv in her room. Scarlett was busy doing work in her office. I was watching friends when I heard the door open.

"Y/n?" Rose asked, "yes rose", "would you like to watch a movie with me?" She asked cutely. She looked at me with the same gorgeous eyes as her mother and pouted.

"Of course" I said, she walked over to me and reached her arms out. I picked her up and turned the tv off. "Let's go watch this movie then missy" she giggled.

I carried her downstairs and as we were walking to the movie room I peeked through the door to see scarlett still working.

"Can we get some snacks?" I nodded at Rose and we walked to the kitchen. I put her on the counter and opened the pantry. "Alright little miss, what do you want to eat?"

She thought about it for a couple of seconds and then shouted, "PIZZA, POPCORN OH AND SWEETS AND CHOCOLATE" I laughed at how indecisive she was.

"Uhhh how about we have some sweets and popcorn and then we can ask mama if she wants pizza for dinner. How does that sound?"

"AWESOME!!!!!" She smiled. "I know that your not aloud this but since you're with me and not mama you can have some coke"

"Yayyyyy" she whispered shouted. "Wait here okay I will set up the movie room and you can use my phone to play some games if you want or watch some YouTube"

She hugged me and kissed my cheek which made me smile. I set up the movie room getting blankets, food and drink, and a choice of some good movies.

I walked back into the kitchen hearing my voice. I saw that Rose was watching one of mine and Scarlett's interviews.

I picked her up and spun her around which made her squeal. "Y/nnnn" she said laughing.

I put her down and she held my hand and we both walked into the movie room.

"What movie do you wanna watch?" She looked through a couple of them or more like 20 and finally chose a movie.

"I wanna watch UP" she jumped up, "okay let's watch UP"

After the movie finished Rose looked up at me, "Can we watch some YouTube?" I nodded and she climbed on my lap resting her head on my chest. "Rose hunny do you want to sleep?" She nodded no.

After a while Rose was getting really tired so I tucked her into bed. I watched some YouTube in the movie room when I felt someone sit next to me.

"Hi baby" she said tired. I straddled my lap and cuddled me. "Hi my love, you okay?" She nodded.

"How did the movie go with Rose, you both looked cute all snuggled up watching UP" she smiled. "It was really good, I was setting up the movie room and walked back into the kitchen where I heard both of our voices and found out that she was watching one of our interviews"

She just smiled at me, "she really like you you know, I love how good you are with children" I smiled. "I also love you" she whispered in my ear which made my eyes go wide.

I could tell that she was smirking, "I-i love you too" I said and she cupped my face and pecked my lips. "Thanks for being my amazing girlfriend" she told me and kissed my neck.

She turned on the projected and put on a film. "Now it's my turn to have a movie night with you" she said running her hands through my hair.

A/n
618 words
Not proofread
Felt like doing one with Rose cuz yeah
Also Scarlett has seen the edits on tiktok I just hope that she won't get Wattpad
Love you all
Have a great day/night❤️