wait you know?

Tw- fluff

Y/n's pov

I was sitting on my bed watching tv when Nat snuck into my room and locked the door. I turned off the tv "hey baby" she said coming over to me and pecking my lips. "hi bubs you okay?" "mhm"

She straddled my waist and pulled my into a hug. "Baby I want to tell them" she said. "Really you're sure about this" she kissed my shoulder, "yeah I think it has been a while now and I'm ready but only if you are" I smiled at how loving she was

"of course darling I would love nothing more" I rubbed her back for a while and after about 10 minutes she pulled away. She pecked my lips and sat up. "Come on slow coach let's go" she smirked, "did you just??" "Uhh huh I did" Nat giggled.

She grabbed my hand and we walked to the living room.

"Um guys we want to tell you something" I said started to get nervous. "Y/n and I are together" Nat said saving me.

"We know" Steve said. "What how do you know?" I asked shocked. "The walls aren't soundproof guys" Tony said smirking making our eyes go wide.

"Nat I never knew you were a sub?" Tony said. "Oh shut up stank" I said giggling. "I'm not always a sub though" Nat replied. I looked at her with my hungry eyes and she looked away. "Don't wanna get punished tonight do you?" I whispered in her ear and she gulped and nodded no.

"Guys be aware that it might happen again this evening so get earplugs or go somewhere where you can't hear the pair" Wanda said making everyone groan. "Mrs Maximoff or known as my former sister, stop reading my mind" she just smirked and walked off.

"Everyone knows" Nat whisper shouted when we were walking back to our room. "Well you do moan my name loudly so yeah I guess" she smacked my arm playfully. "I do not" she looked away. (We are back in the room by then and the door is locked 😏)

I walked up to her and and put my head to her ear and nibbled on it "I'm not going to make you moan my name... I'm gonna make you scream it"

A/n
384 words
No part 2 for this one
Not proofread

Love you all
Have a great day/night ❤️