dancing together

Backstory- you and Natasha were in the red room together and you were an avenger.

Nat's pov

A couple weeks ago we got a new avenger, her name was Y/n. When I first saw her I recognised her immediately from the red room, she was the girl who always gave me extra food at night which I was very thankful for and the girl that I was in love with.

Ever since Y/n has joined she has been very closed off and always was out or a little happy when everyone else had a mission and she was at the tower alone. But today we decided that we would pretend to go out and spy on her to see what she did when the rest of us were out.

"Bye Y/n" we said as usual but she just waved and walked off. "Okay guys let's just use the earpieces and split up okay" Peter said. We all agreed and split off.

I walked around quietly when I heard faint music coming from the training room. The doors were open so I poked my head round the corner and saw her dancing the routine that we learnt in the red room. It broke my heart knowing that she still wasn't out of that phase.

"Guys she is in the training room just tiptoe and don't walk in the room" I said into my earpiece, soon after I heard them all sneak into the hall. "Is she dancing?" Tony quietly asked. "No shit Sherlock" Bucky said. "Language" Steve whisper-shouted.

"Guys shut up I want to watch this" Wanda said making everyone stop arguing.

"Guys I'm going to join her" I said. "Nat no" I heard them say but I ignored them anyway. She turned around and saw me and froze, "can I join you?" I asked A little nervous, she nodded and I put my dance shoes on and she turn the music back on. We danced in sync to the music, whilst the other avengers were staring dumbfounded.

Avengers pov

"How does lady Natasha know that dance?" Thor asked curiously. "They were in the red room together" Clint said. "They look beautiful together" Wanda said. "It's really fascinating to watch them both" Banner muttered.

Y/n's pov

When Nat danced with me I was over the moon it was like the old times even though they weren't the best I always had Natalia or now known as Natasha. When the music stopped we just stared at each other. I walked over to her and pulled her into my arms, I silently let my tears fall.

"I missed you Natalia" I felt my shoulder getting wet. "Y/n I'm so thankful for you I mean without you I wouldn't be here" she sniffled. "I'm sorry I have been closed off I thought that you wouldn't want me to be here" "Y/n I love you of course I wouldn't want you to leave."

She froze after she said that. "I'm sorry it slipped out, I understand if you don't love me" she said walking away. I grabbed her arm and pulled her back into my arms. "I-i love you too Nat" I kissed her cheek which made her giggle.

"By the way I know that the other avengers are watching us" I said hearing them. "Can I kiss you, I know we have just confessed our love each other and even though the others are watching is it still okay if I do it?"

I replied with a 'mhm' she grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me into a soft but passionate kiss, I wrapped my arms around her waist and smiled into the kiss.

When we pulled apart we both had goofy smiles on our faces, she picked me up and spun me around making me giggle. "Hey HEY put me down!" I said laughing. "Fineeeee" she whined.

We sat down in the training room not wanting to pass the others who I saw out of the corner of my eye and they were gobsmacked.

"Umm do you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked quietly and nervously. She kissed me softly and muttered against my lips "yes".

A/n
706 words
Not proofread
I liked this one but I think I could have written it better idk.
Love you all
Hope you have a great day/night ❤️