Cheating

Y/n's pov

I was walking to Nat's car because my girlfriend told me to use it because I needed to go to the supermarket and my car was currently in the garage being fixed.

I unlocked it and got inside, I went to put my water bottle on the floor but then saw some things in her car that weren't mine or hers.

There was a T-shirt, a bra, some lipstick and a vest with a load of pockets. I saw a photo with a blond haired girl with Nat and they her hugging in the photo.

Tears spring into my eyes and I got out of the car and walked back into the compound. I walked into the living room and saw Nat on her phone.

"Are you kidding me Nat, you're fucking cheating on me" I said crying. She looked at me straight away, "I'm not cheating on you" she said.

"Well then why is there someone else's bra and other thing in there which aren't yours or mine in there?" I shouted.

"Because there my-" she started, "you know what I don't even want to hear it WE ARE DONE" I ran off after I just said that.

I heard Nat run after me and starting banging on my door. "Come on baby I mean Y/n  please I'm not cheating on you I can explain" she said crying.

She kicked the door open, "WHAT THE HELL" I shouted. "THERE MY SISTERS ITEMS" she shouted.

I looked at her confused, "sister?" "Yes I was trying to tell you that those items are my sisters. She borrowed my car last week. No one knows I have a sister" she said still crying.

"I'm sorry" I said looking down feeling so guilty. "It's okay, I understand why you would think that but I promise you I would never ever cheat on you. You are the girl of my dreams. I-i love you" I looked at her shocked because that was the first time that one of us said I love you.

"You do?" I asked, "with all my heart, can we please not break up it will hurt me too much and I won't be able to live with that" she said.

"I'm sorry and I love you too" I said and pulled her in for a hug still crying into her shoulder.

"Do you want to meet my sister?" She whispered in my ear and I nodded. "I am sorry for thinking that you would cheat on me" I said still feeling really guilty of accusing her for that.

"Hey look at me" she said lifting my chin. She pulled me into a soft and delicate kiss. "I'm not leaving you and I love you so don't feel guilty okay?" She said and I nodded.

She pulled me in for another kiss and I wrapped my arms around her neck. "Also why was there a vest with a load of pockets?" I asked and she laughed.

"She has a slight obsession with pockets" she said making both of us giggle.

"Come here my snuggle bug" she said and picked me up, I rested my head on her shoulder. "I love you Nat" "I love you too Y/n/n"

A/n
546 words
Not proofread
This one was really shut but okay
Had a couple requests for this one so yeah
Love you all
Have a great day/night❤️