I'm bored

Tw- fluff

Nat's  pov

"NAAAAAATTTTTTT" my girlfriend Y/n whined. "WHAT?" I shouted back from the living room. "Babyyyyyyyyyyyyy?" I sighed but giggled. I got up off the sofa and walked up to our shared bedroom. I walked in and saw Y/n spread out over the bed.

"What is it baby?" I asked curiously. She looked up at me. "I'm bored as fuck" she said. I sighed at her cuteness. "Do you want cuddles?" She perked up at the idea and got out of bed and walked over to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and dug her face in the crook of my neck.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and rubbed her back. "You okay?" I whispered. "Mhm" she replied, she started pecking my neck making me giggle. "Y/n/n what are you doing?" "Um I'm hugging my girlfriend?" She said trying not to laugh.

I tapped the back of her thighs for her to jump up, she cuddled into me more. "You're my snuggle bug" I said smiling at her.

I carried her to the movie room and sat down with her still straddling me. "I love you baby, thanks for being the best girlfriend" my heart melted. I cupped her face and pulled her in for a soft and gentle kiss.

"What movie do you want to watch?" She asked. "Your choice baby, I don't mind what we watch" I said. "What about Harry Potter ?" She asked scrolling through Netflix. "Okay" I replied.

Half way through the movie I looked down at Y/n and saw her asleep. I turned the film off and led down with her on the sofa. I snuggled up to her and kissed her forehead, "sweet dreams my love" and I drifted off as well.

A/n
300 words
Sorry this one is short
Little bit proofread
Love you all
Hope you have a great day/night ❤️