Am i in trouble

Inspired by tiktok and Wattpad. So I read a story like the one I just wrote but I don't know who wrote it so I can't give inspiration creds to who it was from. Not trying to steal story

Angst/fluff
Y/n's pov

Today I was going to prank my wife Nat. What I was going to to was say her original name and ask her to get me something. It was very rare that I would call her by her 'real name' Natalia and the last time I did it I was angry at her soooo idk how this was going to go.

I went to the kitchen and set up the camera. "What are you doing?" Someone asked. I turned around and saw Clint " I am about to prank your bestie" he chuckled. "Your wife is going to actually kill you" I shrugged. "Clint where should I put the camera?" He took the camera and put it on a secret shelf hidden next to the pantry. "Thanks Clint" he patted my shoulder and left because he had to go on a mission.
All I had to do was wait for Nat to get home.

I was reading my book when I heard Friday say "welcome back Mrs Romanoff" I heard footsteps come closer and closer. "Hi baby" Nat said taking her coat off and coming over to me giving me a kiss. I turned my head making her kiss my cheek. Normally when she got back we would hug and kiss eachother so I did feel bad. "Bubs are you okay?" "I'm fine babe" she tried to study my face but it didn't work. "Natalia could you get me my water bottle from the fridge please" she froze up hearing that. "w-what did you just call m-me?" She asked. "...Natalia" I said slowly. God it was so difficult for me not to break. "Am I in trouble?" I just ignored her. She went round to the fridge got my water and gave me the bottle. "baby what did I do?" She asked cutely. My heart melted at how cute she was. "Babeeeeeeeeee please don't ignore me... what did I do?" I saw how she was on the verge of tears so I decided that I was going to stop the prank, god I was stupid. I quickly turned off the camera and I rushed over to where she was and gave her a hug "baby it was a prank I'm so sorry I didn't mean it to end up like this" she sniffled a bit and clung onto me. I just kept on saying sorry for the next 10 minutes. "Baby don't apologise it's okay" I picked her up and she immediately wrapped her legs around my waist I carried her to the living room and cuddled up to her on the sofa. "You know I gotta say the prank was good though." I smiled a little but I still felt guilty for almost have her cry that didn't go unnoticed by Nat. " hey it's okay... come here snuggle bug" I giggled at the nickname. "See there's my happy girl" she cupped my cheeks " baby please don't apologise again okay it was just a prank" she kissed me gently. After a couple minutes we both pulled away when we needed to breathe. "that just means that now we are going to have prank wars " she smirked.

A/n
570 words

I don't like writing angst but here you go. Hope you liked it.

Tomorrow I start school again and I'm actually dying I only tolerate two people in my class so pls help 😭😭😭

Please send me some requests if you have any

Love you guys❤️