Best christmas ever!!!

Please read a/n
Tw- fluff, happy tears

24th of December

Y/n's pov

I was lying in bed wrapping up some last minute presents for my wife Nat because I may have forgotten to do that.

I heard the door open and I tried to hide my presents as quickly as I could, "hi baby" Nat said. "No no nooooo please get out baby" I said covering her eyes. "Y/n why?" "Because I have one more present to wrap and it's the most important one" I pleaded.

"Okay bubs but I want a kiss because you're kicking me out of our room, I'll shut my eyes as well" she joked. I cupped her face and pulled her into a sweet and gentle kiss. "Mhm, love you baby see you later" she said. "I love you too darling".

Once I saw that she left I went to the bathroom to get the main present for Nat. I picked up my positive pregnancy test (in this pov women can have children with each other) and put in in a cute little box that Wanda found in a thrift store.

Later on

I walked in the living room and saw Thor, Wanda, Peter and Tony "have you guys seen Nat?" I asked. "Yeah she is on the balcony" Wanda said, "thanks wands" "no problem". I walked over to the balcony and quietly opened the door.

I snuck my arms around Nat's waist and hugged her from behind, I kissed her neck softly. "You alright?" I asked her softly, she put her hands on top of mine. "Mhm" she turned around and looked at me with her gorgeous green eyes.

She leaned in and pecked my lips, "have you wrapped up all your presents?" She asked sarcastically. I chuckled and nodded, "it's Christmas tomorrow and we are gonna have the best day".

Christmas morning

"Good morning baby" Nat whispered in my ear and pecked my cheek. "Merry Christmas bubba" I said faintly.

We walked downstairs hand in hand and wished everyone a merry Christmas, "guys I know we normally open our presents together but this year there are some slight changes" Tony said. "Why?" Some of them asked. "Well some of us have our reasons" he replied and I hide my smile.

I grabbed the present under the tree for Nat and I grabbed her hand and took her to the movie room, just before we left the room I looked back and Tony and Wanda winked at me because they knew.

"Why are we in here baby?" Nat asked me, "because I have some presents and not everyone needs or wants to see them all.

My first present that I gave her were some very useful items for the bedroom *wink wink* and she blushed when she opened them.

"Ahhh you got me the weapons I wanted for training, thank you so much" she smiled giving me a hug and a peck on the lips. "Your welcome baby" I said.

Mini time skip

"My turn to give my presents to my very hot and sexy wife" Nat smirked whilst I blushed.

Nat had opened "all" her presents and was so happy. "Bubs I have one more present but I'm going to give it to your after I have opened mine okay" I said and she looked at me with a pout. "Bubba you don't have to give me another one" she said cutely.

"Nat, I love you I love I love you" I said jumping into her arms after opening my present and seeing that I got a new suit. (Nat and Tony came up with and amazing design to match y/ns style)

"Bubba you talking to me or the suit" she joked. "I'm talking to you of course... and the suit" I muttered the last part.

Time skip to Y/n being finished with opening her presents

"Okay baby this is the last present" I nervously handed her the box and waited in anticipation for her to open it.

She stared at it for a couple minutes when opening it and looked up at me with a teary shocked face. "Are you serious bubba?" She asked sniffing. "Yes darling, we're gonna have a baby" I walked over to her and pulled her into my arms.

She put her hands on my waist and kissed my stomach, "hi little baby, please be good to your mama for the next nine months. I promise to protect you and your mama from any danger." Nat said, making my heart melt and bring tears to my eyes.

She cupped my face and smiled, "we have wanted this for so long and now we are finally gonna get it" I patted my lips wanting a kiss and she leant in and gave me one of the sweetest kisses ever.

"Now that means that we can't have sex for nine months" Nat said grumpy making me giggle. "Buuuutt I gave you some items that you can use during and after the pregnancy" I smirked.

"You better be a good child when you grow up because you have just made it so that I can't do it with my wife" she grumbled making me chuckle.

"Bubs we can still cuddle and kiss and shower together even when I have a huge bump." I said chuckling. "Okay I guess I will just be clinging on to you then, also no training or missions until after our baby is born." I smiled at how protective she got of me so quickly.

"Okay no training but can I still have a cuddle and a kiss pweaseeeeeeee?" I asked pouting. She kissed my stomach and stood up pulling me into her warm embrace. I rested my head on her shoulder and put my arms around her neck. She rested her arms around my waist. We did our little dance, and she looked at me and kissed me.

That was the best Christmas ever.

A/n
988 words
Not proofread hehehee
Supp biatchesssss I'm back!!!!!?
Okay but seriously I am finished with school and I am gonna post another story later on today and I am in the middle of writing two stories at the same time so through out the next week I will post more.

Love you all
Have a wonderful Christmas 🎄
If you don't celebrate it then have a happy holiday
Have a great day/night❤️