Anniversary date

y/c/s - your character's suit
Scarlett's pov

Today was mine and Y/n's 3 year anniversary and I wanted to surprise her. We were on set for avengers infinity war so it was a little busy but no one knew so we had to keep it secret. I heard the door open to my trailer when my girlfriend came in, in her y/c/s a little tired. She walked up to me and I embraced her in a hug. "Happy anniversary baby" she spoke quietly into my ear, I looked at her and kissed her gently. "Happy anniversary" I said smiling. "Here, I got you this" she looked at me with her cute smile and pecked my cheek.

Y/n's pov

I opened the gift to see a couple of things in the box. I opened the first gift and saw a heart shaped necklace with the first letters of our names, "baby it's a locket so you can open it" she gestured at me. I opened it and saw a photo of us both on our first date which brought tears to my eyes. "Aww baby come here" she said, " you have no idea how much this means to me" I said and pecked her lips. She got me a hoodie with her scent on it because I was that girl who just kept on stealing her hoodies because it brought me comfort and she got me some other gifts. By the end of it I was crying because of how caring she was. I pulled her into a hug and kept on whispering sweet things to her and thanking her.
"I got you something too bubs" I said making her look up. "Babe you didn't have too" "but I did" I gave her the box of presents. She opened the first one and looked up at me in shock. "Babe omg you got me the newest Chanel bag?" She said jumping up and down, I laughed at how she was acting. I got her a new coffee machine because let me tell you this girl has a huge caffeine addiction. She smirked at the last one and laughed so much she started cry laughing. "Babe you can't get me those" "why not" "because sex toys are inappropriate even though it's not that bad" I got her a couple more things. She thanked me and kissed me. "I forgot to tell you that we are going to a restaurant tonight, the rest of the cast are going to ask you but just say that you are doing something really important " "okay "

Time skip

"Are you coming to dinner with some of the cast?" Lizzie my bestie asked. "No sorry I'm pretty busy and I have to visit my sister" I lied knowing she would fall for it because in actual fact my sister was in America (we are British in this one). "Okay say hi to her from me." We hugged and she left.

"Hey you ready to go?" Scarlett asked wrapping her arms around my waist from behind and pecked my neck. "Yeah, let's go"

We got out of the car and interwined our fingers together. "Table for two" "yes please" the waiter showed us to our seats and gave us our menus. "Bubs what are you going to have" "I'm going to have carbonara" I said. "I'll have that too" she said, " are you sure" "Yep plus whenever we eat I end up eating you food anyway, we could get one big plate and share it" I nodded.

"I love you y/n so much" "I love you too" I looked deeply into her eyes and she lent over the table and kissed me.

The cast/avengers pov

"Guys isn't that Scarlett and Y/n" Chris E said making everyone look over at them. "Why are they holding hands" "what are they doing here" "Scarlett told me that she had to take her dog to the vet?" Chris H said. "Y/n told me she was visiting her sister?" Lizzie said. "But the handholding??" Robert said. "Why don't we just watch them and see what's going to happen?" Brie said.

Time skip to the kiss bit

Lizzie's pov

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Scarlett stand up and lean over and kiss y/n. "Guys stop eating and look at scar and y/n/n" i quickly said making everyone's heads turn to them making them see Scarlett and Y/n kiss. A couple quiet gasps were heard. "Guys shut up, why wouldn't they tell us though" Tom Ho said.

"I don't know, should we go over there or not" Jeremy said. "Maybe they have been in a secret relationship." Someone said.

Y/n's pov

"Babe stop" I said making her look at me confused. "Okay don't turn your head but look out of the corner of your eye okay" she did and looked at me wide-eyed, she sat back down eating her food. "I just noticed them right before we had our little make out" "well now they know and we are gonna get told off for not telling them" she said running her hands through her hair. "It's okay they will support us". She eventually agreed and we both carried on eating.

Time skip to after the meal but still in the restaurant

Scarlett went to the toilet before we were going to leave, I felt a load of eyes on me. I looked over at them and glared. I turned my head back to wait for Scarlett and luckily she came over at that moment. "Babe you alright" "mhm" I said.

I stood up and Scarlett immediately took my hand and squeezed it. We walked over to where the others were. "Why did you kiss Y/n?" Chris E said. "Because she's my girlfriend you dumbass" Scarlett said annoyed. "How long have you been together" "three years today" I said and smiled at her, she smiled back and whispered in my ear "it's starting to feel a little awkward" I chuckled and pecked her cheek.

"But why didn't you tell us?" Gwenyth asked. "Well we wanted the relationship to stay private and we love sneaking around, but now you guys know so we don't have to sneak around anymore"

"Well we support we always have shipped you two so it's cool" one said. "Thank you" "I know that this is really awkward to ask but can you guys kiss again it was really adorable" Jeremy and Paul R asked. I looked at Scarlett with love eyes and she leant in and had a very sweet and gentle kiss. "Okay get a room you two" Rdj said making everyone laugh.

A/n
1122 words
One of my favourite povs that I have written
Not proofread
Love you guys
Have a great day/night ❤️