Jaiden bent down, kissed Toni's collarbone, and trailed down to the scars from the bullets that pierced him. Toni stiffened a little as if he wasn't sure if he wanted attention to those scars but relaxed when he felt Jaiden's gentle lips kiss each spot with unspoken adoration and tenderness.

His lips traveled down to his chest, brushing across his nipples and making Toni gasp and flex. With a smile adorning his face, Jaiden continued his journey down. His tongue followed the lines of Toni's abs until he hit that beautiful v that was trying to hide beneath his jeans.

Jaiden unbuttoned Toni's pants and pulled them down with his briefs. He hummed with pleasure as he saw Toni hard and standing for him. His hand wrapped around his shaft, and he pumped, slow at first. Toni swelled and throbbed in his hand, and he thrust his hips towards Jaiden, wanting more.

Jaiden lowered his mouth to the tip and teased the dripping slit with his tongue. Toni's moan made his own cock ache inside of his pants.

He stroked and swirled his tongue around Toni's tip, making him pulse inside his mouth. Jaiden lowered his head, swallowing Toni and going as deep as possible until he felt the smooth head hit the back of his throat. However, Toni's length was impressive, and he still needed a hand on his shaft because he couldn't swallow him whole.

Jaiden slowly pulled back, eliciting a strained "Mierda" from Toni. He chuckled a little with Toni still in his mouth. The vibrations made Toni cry out, tangling his hand in Jaiden's hair.

He lowered himself again, slowly and tantalizing. He enjoyed feeling Toni hitting the back of his throat. He knew that Toni wanted to lose control, buck his hips, and fuck his mouth.  However, Toni held back and restrained himself until his muscles were strained and taut, fearful that he would hurt Jaiden if he ran rampant.

Jaiden pulled up at a tormentingly slow pace, his lips tight around the throbbing muscle and his tongue pushing against the shaft. He wanted to feel every grove and vein as if he was worshiping Toni intimately. When he sat up, he looked at Toni with satisfaction. His mouth's work was rewarded with a hard and glistening cock. He had nearly driven Toni over the edge.

Toni was completely naked on the bed and, with one hand, was gripping onto the blankets so tight that his knuckles were white. The other hand had let go of Jaiden's hair and covered his mouth as if he was too shy to release his moans. His cheeks were flushed, and his eyes were the darkest Jaiden had ever seen. Jaiden moaned from the sensational view.

Toni was staring at Jaiden with insatiable desire. "Your clothes, mi sol." His voice was deep and husky, drawing out a shiver from Jaiden.

Jaiden smirked and slowly peeled off his clothes. When he pulled down his pants and sprung free, Toni sucked in a sharp breath. Jaiden's smile widened, and he bent over Toni again, taking him in his mouth to make sure he was slick for him.

When satisfied, he adjusted himself and straddled Toni while grabbing the lubricant and covering Toni's length. Toni rocked a little and sat up, flushed against Jaiden. His hands gripped Jaiden's hips hard enough to bruise, but Jaiden only found the pressing fingertips to be a turn-on, and his cock twitched with satisfaction.

Toni helped Jaiden lower himself on top of him. Jaiden moaned as he felt himself become unbelievably full. The stretching and pleasurable pressure were almost too much, and he almost met his climax the moment Toni was entirely inside of him.

Jaiden's eyes were closed as he adjusted to Toni and savored the feeling. "Fuck." He groaned as one of Toni's hands tightened on his hip. Toni's other hand ran up Jaiden's back, following the grooves of his muscles that flexed and tightened with each breath.