116

Su Mu slowly nodded, and said to the twelve people in front of him: "It will be implemented as you said. The specific regulations will be listed by the twelve of you. Each item requires at least four of you to agree to pass before it can be approved. Confirm that it is complete then give it to me for review later."

"Yes, Your Highness." Everyone said in unison.

The soft white gauze hung down over her chest, the slender figure like a white orchid. Yun Feiyan's soft eyes moved from Yun Feiyu's figure to Su Mu on the main seat, and a silver bell-like voice sounded: "Your Highness, the Zheng Kingdom has sent a prince to ask for peace, is this true?"

The eyes of Yun Feiyu, who had been sitting quietly at the bottom left of Su Mu, instantly condensed, and a sharp light flashed in the depths of his clear water-like eyes.

Su Mu avoided Yun Feiyu's gaze with some guilty conscience, and said, "Ahem.....the Zheng Kingdom has sent their Ninth Prince."

The right corner of his lip curved up in a pleasant arc, and Yun Feiyu looked at Su Mu's evasive eyes. He took a sip from the teacup on the table and asked unhurriedly, "Your Highness is going to see him?"

The Zheng Kingdom's intention in sending over a prince could be deciphered with just one's toes. After all, the Crown Prince of their Qing Kingdom used to snatch men as a hobby.

Su Mu touched his nose and said: "The Qing Kingdom is fighting against six kingdoms, and although our momentum is unstoppable, there is pressure from the shortage of personnel following the victory against Jin and Chen. I want to temporarily form a truce."

Lin Siyuan agreed: "What Your Highness said is very true, but since Chen and Jin have been conquered by our country, their names should also be changed."

The next topic shifted to the name change and the division of administrative regions.

At the same time, a guard of honour with more than 100 people on the border of the Qing Kingdom was currently making their way to Qing Kingdom's imperial city.

Shi Kingdom, imperial palace.

Princess Hongyun looked at Sun Hongyu, whose martial arts skills had been sealed, with a look of guilt, and whispered: "I'm sorry, brother, I have implicated you."

Sun Hongyu's gaze fell on the seemingly quiet courtyard wall, but he knew that the guards outside must have formed a strong iron-like sentry, but there was no despair of being a prisoner to be found in his eyes, and he still maintained the noble bearing as befit his crown prince status.

"There is nothing to be sorry for between siblings." He retracted his gaze and showed a fond smile at Sun Hongyun.

Sun Hongyun shook her head and said, "It's my fault. I didn't expect that Su Mochi would be so ruthless, not even leaving himself a way out, and would rather fall out with us."

Sun Hongyu's eyes suddenly became deep. It seemed that they could see through the distant space, and at that ruthless and decisive person. He sighed softly: "It is inevitable that the Qing Kingdom will side with the Shi Kingdom. There is only interest between countries. Incorporating personal feelings is irresponsible to the common people."

Dong Dongdong, who had been guarding beside Sun Hongyu, clenched his fists and said, "But we helped him. When the Qing Kingdom faced civil strife, if we hadn't promised to lend him soldiers, the Qing Kingdom would have long since disappeared."

"We helped him, and he made his payments." Sun Hongyu said.

Dong Dongdong looked at the pair of siblings who didn't seem to be anxious at all, and a trace of doubt flashed in his mind. He asked Sun Hongyu: "Your Highness, shouldn't we think of a way to return to the Wu Kingdom?"