65

It was the middle of the night and Yun Feiyu, Liu Xi, and Huang Xuan had all left only after waiting for Su Mu to fall asleep.

Suddenly, a tall black shadow appeared in the darkness, cold, star-like eyes staring at Su Mu's sleeping face hidden in the dark. Gu Yunzhou slowly walked to Su Mu's bed, making out Su Mu's furrowed brows which were faintly visible through the moonlight coming through the window. He stretched out a callused palm to wipe the sweat from Su Mu's forehead, but found that Su Mu's forehead was covered in cold sweat, and the evil internal forces in Su Mu's body were currently tormenting him. Gu Yunzhou quickly moved his hand to Su Mu's thin chest, silently conveying his own internal force into the other and suppressing the insidious internal force in Su Mu's body.

After a while, Su Mu gradually opened his eyes, feeling as if a stove was pressed up against his chest, his whole body becoming warm. The night shadows and moonlight outlined Gu Yunzhou's cold figure, and Su Mu called out unexpectedly: "Gu Yunzhou?"

Gu Yunzhou's healing for Su Mu was more than half a month ago. Su Mu had thought that he had left without saying goodbye so he didn't expect him to appear here again. Did he never leave in the first place? Su Mu was shocked by this guess.

Subtly, Gu Yunzhou frowned. Su Mu's body was not well originally and now with this new shock to his body, it was essentially adding a new injury to an old wound. Suddenly, Gu Yunzhou picked up Su Mu from the bed, hugging him into his arms, and walked out of the door.

Su Mu was taken aback and hurriedly said: "Hey, what are you doing?"

The door in front opened automatically with a banging sound, and Gu Yunzhou walked outside the door holding Su Mu as he replied, "Go to Lingxiao Peak."

"What for? Quickly put me down." Su Mu struggled.

Lingyun Pavilion was on Lingxiao Peak, and it was several days travel away from the imperial city of Qing kingdom. Those people from the Shi kingdom were still here and who knew what trouble they were going to make. How could he go so far away at this time?

Su Mu struggled in Gu Yunzhou's arms and said, "Put me down, I can't go."

Su Mu, whose internal force was controlled by Gu Yunzhou, posed no threat at all. Gu Yunzhou ignored his struggles and walked out of the room, immediately flying away from the palace. In the blink of an eye, they had already left the imperial city. Su Mu squinted his eyes against the strong wind, and said with slight anger: "At least let me leave a letter."

"Already done."

Su Mu was so vexed at his arrogantly taking the initiative and matter-of-fact attitude, but he was not the other's opponent at this time, so he could only swallow his anger.

On the third day, Su Mu, who had been carried by Gu Yunzhou all the way, finally saw the legendary Lingxiao Peak. Because it was the early morning, when Su Mu raised his head he could only see half of the mountain which was covered by clouds and mist, but it was enough for Su Mu to feel amazed. Only, no matter where he looked, Su Mu didn't see a path up the mountain at all. He was about to speak but was surprised by Gu Yunzhou flying forward again.

"Are you going to fly up!?" Su Mu exclaimed incredulously.

And at this height, with an adult weighing more than 100 pounds in his arms! Su Mu looked suspiciously at Gu Yunzhou's cold face and thought: Is this person still a human?

The scenery in front of him quickly receded, and Su Mu, who had been at the bottom of the mountain a moment ago, was met with an abyss under his feet when he looked again. After a while, golden sunlight casted down on the two of them, and with a gentle leap Gu Yunzhou landed on the platform outside Lingyun Pavilion.