114

When Shi Ran received Su Mu's handwritten letter that absolutely no one could imitate, and Sun Hongyu and Sun Hongyun who had been escorted over by Shi Nuo, his face could only show how speechless he was.

This fellow was too bold!

Shi Ran's advisor said with an incredulous look: "Is this Qing Kingdom Crown Prince an idiot? From a pellet sized country yet he dares to kidnap the Crown Prince of Wu?"

At any rate, it had at least taken half of the income of the Shi Kingdom. The Shi Kingdom was very clear about how strong the Wu Kingdom, their old opponent who had been fighting with them for many years, was.

The advisor's tone was that of one looking at an idiot as he said, "So what if we accept the Crown Prince of Wu? The Emperor Wu has so many sons he can just choose another one, and Wu will alsk not transfer all the hatred to us. The Emperor Wu only needs to move a little finger and it will be too much for hik to take. What kind of brain is this?"

Shi Ran held the letter and had not let go the whole time. Su Mu's ambitious eyes appeared in his mind, and his abdomen suddenly tightened.

Suppressing the lustful thoughts in his heart, Shi Ran put the letter neatly on the desk, saying: "The abnormal phenomenon shown by the Qing Kingdom is enough to attract the attention of Emperor Wu and me. Even if he does nothing, we will not let him grow stronger."

He stretched out his hand and took out a stack of soft toilet paper, and then squeezed it into a ball, his eyes fierce like a jackal, "This little thing sucked more than 100,000 taels of silver from our Shi Kingdom last year, and added with various other commodities, the wealth that the Qing Kingdom has earned from our Shi Kingdom is probably hundreds of thousands of gold and silver."

The advisor frowned and said, "Your Majesty, can we prohibit merchants from selling goods that come from the Qing Kingdom?"

Advertisements

REPORT THIS AD

Shi Ran's face was stern, and he said in a deep voice: "Forbid it, but it won't be able to be completely forbidden."

The advisor looked at the goods on Shi Ran's desk and said: "Who came up with these strange things? If only he could serve the Shi Kingdom."

There was a smile on Shi Ran's mouth, a strange light gleamed in his eyes, and a wicked smile appeared at the corner of his mouth. He said, "My official, you speak the truth."

So long as he thought of pressing down such an outstanding person, such a mysterious person, such an incredible person under his body, he would immediately become hard.

Imagining pushing that proud and indomitable person on the bed and making him cry, Shi Ran's whole body would feel heated.

The advisor carefully observed Shi Ran, who was lost in his own world, and carefully asked: "Then, Your Majesty, how shall we deal with the Crown Prince and Princess of the Wu Kingdom."

Shi Ran said: "Keep them imprisoned for a period of time, and after the battle for the heir position of the Wu Kingdom is about to be subdued, then let them go back. In addition, the people who are placed in the imperial city of the Wu Kingdom can start to act."

Shi Ran had not spent his time playing around when he had been a hostage prince in the Wu Kingdom for nearly ten years.

The advisor carefully asked again: "And the Qing Kingdom....."

This time Shi Ran began to frown. The 60,000 soldiers and horses sent last time, together with the commanding general Duanmu Tie, were all lost at Su Mu's hands. This caused him to dare not treat the Qing Kingdom as his inferior. But his focus was now on the Wu Kingdom, and he really couldn't spare another hand to do more; and little tricks couldn't shake Su Mu at all.