101

Towards this seemingly violent punch, Ye Qingfeng didn't even bother to evade at all. While slipping his hands into Su Mu's clothes, he gasped in Su Mu's ears: "Darling, I miss you to death, God, your ass is really smooth....."

Su Mu leaned against the wall with flushed cheeks. He put his hands against Ye Qingfeng's hard chest and said, "Asshole, stop! Your father is still outside, don't you care?"

Ye Qingfeng pulled the clothes over Su Mu's chest apart, licked it, and breathed heavily, "I'll go out again when they start to fight, now I'm going in first for a round."

The place where they were now was only a small corner behind the wedding hall, and so long as someone passed by they would be able to see them at any time. Su Mu had no intentions of performing a live erotic show for others, but he couldn't really hurt Ye Qingfeng either. As a result, this rogue got bolder and bolder. Seeing that the final line of defense was about to fall, Su Mu couldn't think of anything more and circulated his inner force to push back Ye Qingfeng. The two of them instantly changed positions. Ye Qingfeng's two thievish hands still wanted to continue touching but was immediately held by Su Mu and pressed down over his head. Ye Qingfeng took the opportunity to rub Su Mu with his hard lower half, licking Su Mu's soft earlobe and saying: "Darling, you want to do it yourself?"

"Shut up!" Su Mu said viciously: "Do you have nothing but this kind of thing in your head?"

"Second brother!" A voice suddenly came from behind, and Su Mu was taken aback. As soon as he turned his head, he saw Ye Qingchen whose face was as dark as the bottom of a pot. Su Mu hurriedly let go of Ye Qingchen and turned around to tidy up his clothes. In contrast, Ye Qingfeng tugged his rumpled red wedding robes calmly and unhurriedly.

"Elder brother." Ye Qingfeng greeted as if nothing had happened.

Ye Qingchen clenched his fists. He stared at Su Mu angrily and asked, "Is he the Crown Prince?"

The tone was very affirmative, and Ye Qingfeng also admitted frankly: "Yes.

Su Mu turned his back to him, gritted his teeth and fastened his belt. He felt that he had no face to meet people anymore, but he still had to face up to the situation at hand. Su Mu turned around with a slightly blushing face and said: "I am Su Mochi, much offence just now....."

Ye Qingchen resisted the desire to commit violence and questioned Su Mu: "Does Your Royal Highness think you can do whatever you want with anyone anywhere? Although I am not your opponent, if you force my second brother like this, then even if I, Ye Qingchen, must give up my life, I will still demand Your Highness for an explanation!"

Su Mu: "....." Who is forcing who! Fuck! It was just that Su Mu didn't have the face to pull at Ye Qingchen's neck and shout that he was the one who was being pressed down, and he could only silently carry this black pot.

Seeing Su Mu's "calm and direct look" and expression of "what can you do to me", Ye Qingchen almost vomited blood. Biting his molars and moving his eyes away, he grabbed Ye Qingfeng and walked out. Ye Qingfeng hurriedly grabbed Su Mu's hands and the three of them went out together.

There were already the fierce sounds of metal crashing against metal outside the wedding hall. A person wearing a black robe and with his face hidden was fighting with the big guy who had previously spoken to Su Mu. The big guy was very strong, and a big pit appeared wherever his footsteps fell. The black robed man had very bizarre and tricky movements, and the big man couldn't land a hit on him at all, the two remaining in a stalemate.

Su Mu stood at the back of the crowd and carefully observed the battlefield. Ye Qingfeng slowly approached Su Mu and quietly hugged his waist as he said, "Darling, did you already know he was going to come?"

"En." Su Mu nodded and said, "He was appointed by Princess Hongyun to come and expose your relationship with me."

Ye Qingfeng raised his eyebrows. He had never deliberately concealed it, but he did not explicitly announce it either. The rumors in jianghu were only rumors in the end, but if they were confirmed, it would be troublesome. Earlier, Ye Qingfeng helped Su Mu gather the forces of jianghu and recruited several sects to prevent others from opposing the imperial court. During this period, he had been using the identity of a jianghu person. Now if it suddenly broke out that he was having an affair with the Crown Prince, it would indeed be troublesome.

"Then why don't you stop it?" Ye Qingfeng asked in Su Mu's ear, taking the opportunity to lick and nibble it.

Su Mu gave him a sideways glance: "I just rushed here as soon as I received the news, where do I have the time to stop it?" There was not enough time to dispatch troops over, and if he went personally to lead the army there was also the matter of Ye Qingfeng being married off, so Su Mu could only arrive here first.

Ye Qingfeng smiled wickedly, and said: "Darling, you are so kind to me, I will repay you well tonight." Ye Qingfeng stroked the attractive curve of Su Mu's waist with his right hand, and asked: "Darling, what do we do now?"

A cold light flashed in Su Mu's eyes: "The troops will arrive two hours later. Since they dare to collude with the enemy, they must have the consciousness of facing death."

Ye Qingfeng keenly caught the word 'enemy'. "Did she make trouble for you?" Ye Qingfeng asked.

Su Mu had a headache and said: "Chen, Zheng, Wu, Yang, don't know what benefits these four kingdoms had taken from her, but they suddenly joined forces to attack the Qing Kingdom, and at the same time incited Xu Wei to provoke an internal war in jianghu."

"Actually daring to bully my darling, watch how I'll deal with them." Ye Qingfeng quickly kissed Su Mu's face and squeezed out the crowd to Ye Haolin's side.

Seeing Ye Qingfeng whose pressure points were unsealed, Ye Haolin knew that things were over for definite now, and snorted coldly: "Stand on the side." He then saw Su Mu's close arrival and his expression became even more ugly. Su Mu had no choice but to pretend to have not seen it.

Sitting at the front door and surrounded by guards, Xu Wei's expression turned sinister as soon as he saw Ye Qingfeng appear. He said with a half-smile: "Second Eldest Ye Gongzi is really a handsome and charming talent. No wonder you can captivate the Crown Prince."

One after another, strange looks fell on the Ye family. Ye Haolin's angry face turned blue, but Ye Qingfeng's expression finally had a bit of pride, looking more like a bridegroom than before. When Ye Haolin saw the look on Ye Qingfeng's face he really wanted to slap him to death.

Just what the hell was this? It was understandable raising a daughter and attracting covetousness, but raising a son and still attracting covetousness?!

Ye Haolin moved his gaze away from Su Mu and said to Xu Wei: "When did Clan Master Xu learn to be as gossipy as the shrewd women in the markets."

The fingers curling his hair paused and Xu Wei sat up straight and looked at Ye Haolin as he said: "Whether Ben Zuo is speaking falsity or the truth, Villa Master Ye can't be more clear. It's just a pity that Xuefeng Mountain Villa's century-old reputation is actually going to be ruined in Villa Master Ye's hands."

"Tch." Ye Qingfeng walked to stand next to Ye Haolin and said with a sneer: "It's not for you to comment on the matter of our Xuefeng Villa, you freak, so hurry up and piss off to wherever you came from."

Xu Wei's expression changed abruptly. He stood up violently and said to Ye Qingfeng: "Then who do you think you are? Hmmph, deliberately leading the people of jianghu into a dangerous situation, Ye Qingfeng, what are your motives!"