ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞: ℂ𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕕

Magsimula sa umpisa

"What an interesting human you are~" He states aloud with a grin, prompting a response from the skeleton Dust.

"Yeah, she has an interesting SOUL but there's nothing special about her... right?"

"Oh, on the contrary~ She is actually quite the useful specimen indeed."

"How come?"

Giving Dust a sideways glare he continues.

"As we've seen she has quite the unique SOUL but... that's not all there is to her." He pauses for dramatic effect, "she is the key to finally defeating my brother and his idiotic group." He finishes with a sneer at the mere mention of this group. "How?" This time it's Criss cross who asks, the others had the same questioning look on their faces, though they'd decided against voicing them.

"*Sigh* like Dust had mentioned before, she's radiating negativity." At the still confused looking faces with the exception of Error, Nightmare continues. "God I'm surrounded by idiots," he mumbles, "I feed off negative energy, she's a battery of sorts for me. She's radiating about ten times the amount of negative energy then any normal human should." Finally understanding the others set off to do their own things now having lost interest in the situation. "Error, take her to the dungeon I'll have a little... chat with her later." hesitating, Error corporates. He raises his hand, blue strings shot out ensnaring my SOUL and wrapping around my torso immobilizing me.

"Come on human." he says blandly.

"Not like I have much of a choice, asshole." I reply dryly.

Silence filled the eery, dark halls as he dragged me along behind him in silence, every now and again we'd pass by weird taller skeletons that looked like Nightmare that acted like guards, that's definitely gonna make it harder to escape. Upon arrival to the dungeons Error proceeds to shove me into one of the cells, classic iron bar type cells you see in movies, except the bars were black and locks the door before I could get any 'funny' ideas.

"Keep quiet and behave." He warns me, I could hear a slight edge to his voice through all the glitchy-ness.

"Yeah, yeah whatever Glitchy." Grumbling Error teleports out of the dungeon leaving me to my thoughts. I turn around to inspect the new living spaces I'll be stay in for God knows how long. In one corner lays a gross looking, thin mattress with a shabby pillow that looks like the stuffing got pulled out of it then someone stitched the ends back together again. Along with an even thinner, scratchy looking blanket on top. In the other corner was a really gross looking sink that had very sketchy, water. Jeez they really were just copying the cells from those movies, so gross. Now I kinda feel bad for prisoners. How am I going to get myself out of this mess...?

As I continued to sit there, I became increasingly more bored, what to do... what to do... I have no idea what I can do, I mean I'm a prisoner, I don't get to 'have fun' I'm just meant to sit here and rot to death. While I was occupied with my thoughts, I had failed to notice someone else had also been in the dungeon with me, in the cell right next to me I see another. Freaking. SKELETON! But this one was different from the others I had encountered so far; he wore a baby blue bandana that was quite large on him as well as blue boots, gloves and cape, with grey battle armor and black baggy pants. His eye sockets glowed, though quite faint, a bright blue paired with a large smile that was directed at me.

"HELLO HUMAN I, THE MAGNIFICENT SANS, WILL PROTECT YOU SO YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR!" He shouts, standing to emphasize on the introduction part. He's so freaking cute! His eyes had shaped to stars now as he seemed to be in a better mood from having a new cell mate.

"THOUGH YOU CAN CALL ME BLUEBERRY, BLUE OR GLITCH, THAT'S WHAT EVERYONE ELSE CALLS ME!" he continues, who in their right mind would call this absolute Bean, Glitch!?

"Nice to meet you Blue, I'm Y/N." I respond sweetly as I'm practically looking at him like he's some cute puppy dog. We hit it off pretty well, considering that we are now cell mates for who knows how long, we talk for a while till I decide to go to bed.

It's been a long day and with all this info I got from Blue about his brother Papyrus, and about his friends Dream and Ink and how they're the protectors of AU's, which lead to me asking and him explaining what AUs are. He told me about timelines and how there are multiple copies of him, the Sans', and multiple copies of the original world, Undertale. He explained that he isn't the original and that he's one of those many copies, he's from a world- well AU that's apparently called 'Under Swap', I think my head's about to explode, but I don't think he's lying, no one who's that pure can lie.

I curl up on the gross bed, covering as much as I can of myself with the thin blanket in an attempt to fight off the biting cold of the dungeon. I struggle, my mind continues to stir and go over what's happened and all this new information. What happened to my AU... to everyone in it...? Did they survive? Is my AU even there? What about my 'parents...' My thoughts drift off as I'm no longer able to fight off the drowsiness and fatigue, for the past how many hours I've been high on adrenaline and magic, running for my life and tossed around and chased by skeletons and finally I allow myself drift off into a light sleep.