9: Hide And Seek

Mirabel's Pov:

Natalia and I have been hanging out a lot lately; but I'm starting to see changes in her. Whenever I show her something I've made or just even talking about anything, she looks like she doesn't even care. She can get a bit moody easily sometimes. She normally doesn't have time for me. I guess she just a bit tried of hanging out with me like every day.

So today I decided to leave her alone and play with Camilo instead, that's if he has the time for me. I knocked on Camilo's door and waited for a response. "GIVE ME A MOMENT MAMI, I AM CHANGING!" Camilo shouts frustratedly, thinking I am my tía Pepa. "IT'S ME, MIRABEL!" I laughed. A few minutes later Camilo comes out with wet hair and fully dressed with his face hot red.

"Sorry for think you were my mami..." Camilo scratched his head. "It's okay!" I smiled. "I didn't meant to get your way and all, but I was wondering if you wanted to play with me?" I questioned. "How many times have I said I didn't want to play with my baby prima?(my baby cousin)" Camilo smirked.

I laughed, knowing what he meant. "Come on let's go!" I grabbed Camilo, not caring about his wet hair and ran into town. "Let's play a game of hide and seek in town!" I suggested. "Sure!" Camilo smiled. "Whose going first, me or you?" Camilo asked. "You! And you have to count up to... 60!" I began to run as I could hear Camilo shout from the distance, "OH COME ON! I ONLY HAVE 10 FINGERS! WAIT 8 BECAUSE OF MY THUMBS!" Camilo complained jokingly.

I laughed so hard at this. I ran to a hill filled with tress so big. I hid within them and everything looked so green! The leaves weren't prickly which is a good thing and it's quite cosy. I hope Camilo doesn't find me or else I'm gonna have a really hard time finding him; but I have a trick up my sleeve if he hides as a civil.

Camilo's Pov:

I woke up to the sound of thunder. I jumped out my bed and saw it was my mami. "Are you kidding me?!" I yelled. "THAT'S THE 3 TIME THIS WEEK!" I screamed at mami. "Are you raising your voice on me?!" I backed down from the argument that might happen if I go any further. "Fine I'll get up!" I got out my bed. "Now leave!" I slammed my bathroom door shut.

After 2 minutes of doing nothing but waiting for my mami go, I opened my bathroom door and jumped back on my bed. The cosiness was too much for me that I fell asleep almost instantly. About 10 minutes later I woke up to cold water. It wasn't rain, it was a bucket of cold water. "AHHH!" I screamed, leaping out my bed to the other side of my room.

I looked back at my mami and saw her laughing. "You should have seen yourself!" mami laughed hysterically. "Mami!" I pushed my wet hair out my face as water dripped. "Well now you have to take a shower before you catch a cold! And I'm sure you don't want to get your bed wet as it is now!" I growled hearing mami's word. "You know what!" I jumped on my bed placing the covers on me.

"CAMILO!" mami tore the bed sheets off me. "When you are done showering, cleaning this water mess and your changing you bed sheets only then can you leave your room! Do you understand?!" I groaned. "Yes I do!" I pushed my mami out my room and slammed the door shut. "NEXT TIME YOU SLAM THE DOOR ON ME IT WILL BE A SPANKING!" I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom, taking a hot shower.

I was in the middle of changing my clothes when I heard mami knocking at the door. My anger rose and I yelled, "GIVE ME A MOMENT MAMI, I AM CHANGING!" I shouted frustratedly, thinking it was my mami. "IT'S ME, MIRABEL!" Mirabel laughed. A few minutes later I came out with wet hair and fully dress, my face hot as flames.

"Sorry for think you were my mami..." I scratched my wet hair. "It's okay!" Mirabel smiled sweetly. "I didn't meant to get your way and all, but I was wondering if you wanted to play with me?" Mirabel questioned. "How many times have I said I didn't want to play with my baby prima?" I smirked. Mirabel laughed, knowing what I meant.