11: Lost All Emotions

Camilo's Pov:

THIS IS THE 4TH TIME MAMI HAS DRAGGED ME OUT OF BED! SERIOUSLY WHAT IS HER PROBLEM?! SHE'S GETTING ON MY NERVES AND I HATE IT! SHE ALMOST THREW ME OUT MY ROOM TODAY! I SWEAR IF SHE DOES THIS TOMORROW SHE IS SURLY GONNA REGRET IT! I heard a knock at my door and I was this close to throwing the vase next to me at anyone who came in. The door was unlocked so whoever it was opened the door.

It was my sister Dolores. "Hey..." Dolores tried to act all shy and nice but it didn't work on me. "What?" I questioned. "Um... mami said you need to get up from bed..." Dolores touched my bed trying to take away the bed sheets. Out of annoyance I immediately sprang up from my bed and yelled at her. "I'm up! Now leave!" I pushed Dolores out my room and slammed the door on her. Maybe it wasn't the wisest of choices but my anger couldn't do anything about it.

I took a shower and dried my hair a bit. I stepped out my bedroom but I still felt effected from what happened in the morning. I came down for breakfast and saw Dolores at the table already. Everyone else came down for breakfast, including the mole."Where's Mirabel?" Tía questioned. "It doesn't matter if she's here or not! We need to eat out food before the clock ticks 10!" Abuela yelled.

"But mami! I can't have Mirabel eat nothing!" Tía was about to place the cooking spoon down till Abuela snatched the spoon out her hands. "If you're not going to serve the food then I am!" Abuela began to serve to serve the food. Abuela grabbed tía and sat her down at the table before she could ask Mirabel to come down and eat. I just don't get why she has to act such a way. Tía Julieta is one of the nicest people I have ever met.

Abuela came with the food and placed it on the table. "Eat!" Abuela yelled. We all ate our food in silence till I got up from my seat. I didn't feel like eating anymore, my mood is really effecting me. "Camilo where do you think you are going with an unfinished plate?!" Abuela shouted. I swear I am really gonna dig someone's grave at point! "I'm done! Okay?! I'm full!" I told Abuela angrily. "Excuse me?!" Abuela screamed. "Pepa is this how you teach your son to behave?" Mami got up from her seat and left as a cloud followed her. What does my actions have to do with mami?!

The weather wasn't thundering but it was raining heavily. Mami was crying and it was all my fault. If I didn't get so mad at her early in the morning then maybe she wouldn't be ad upset as she is now. I got up from my seat and began to look for mami. I saw her crying outside and decided to comfort her. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said, it's just... I'm not a morning person," I told mami the truth. "I'm normally in a bad mood in the mornings and it doesn't help with the light reflecting in my eyes," I hugged mami as she hugged me back. "It's okay just don't get why mami is so... so... SO MEAN!" mami cried her eyes out.

"Shush... I understand how you feel. Let it all out," and for the next 30 minutes mami cried her eyes out and told me how she felt. She said that it hurt her when Abuela asks her to stop changing the weather but doesn't ask her what wrong. She said she hates her gift to be able to control the weather. After being soaking wet, I changed my clothes and came down for lunch.

Everyone else came and sat down at the table except Mirabel. I wonder what she is doing... I'm a bit worried now. I should have checked on her. Maybe I'm being a bit too overprotective.... She'llcome down. "Where's Mirabel?" Tía asked again. "I knocked on her door early but she just told me to go away," I turned to Dolores immediately. "Is her door closed?" I asked. Now I'm super worried! I should have checked on her! "Yes why?" Dolores questioned. "No no no!" I stood up from my seat. "Young man sit down!" Abuela yelled at me. I ran up the stairs ignoring Abuela. I tried to open Mirabel's door but I was locked. "MIRABEL OPEN THE DOOR!" I yelled but still there was no response. "ANTONIO!" I called for Antonio.

Antonio came up the stairs with a worried expression. "Yes niño?" "Do you have an a animal that can unlock doors?" I asked. "Yeah..." Antonio gave me an insect and the insect opened the door. Mirabel's door made a click sound. I was about to open to the door but something was in my way. The door wouldn't budge at all. "Mirabel! Please let me in!" I felt a tear drop from my eyes as I wiped it away. "Let me try," Tía placed her hand on the door handle and pushed the door forward. The door creaked open. There was a mess in Mirabel's room.