8: Fake Stories With A Game To End

(Hey guys! I'm sorry about my 6th chapter! I didn't mean for it to look like Camilo is in love with Mirabel! It's just the way the chapter came out!😅 The whole point was Camklo was having a mental breakdown? I don't know, but he was a bit upset with Mirabel for breaking the promise they made. And because of the weeks and weeks of anger building up inside him, that he kinda explode!🧨💥🤯 So yeah! I hope it makes sense now!)

Mirabel's Pov:

I had to go sneak back into my room to get myself changed info my night clothes. I woke up in the morning doing all the of my basic need like changing into my signature clothes, brushing my hair and etc. Of course I took a shower! I walked out my room and saw Camilo. His hair was messy but the good kind of messy. "Buenos días Mirabel!" Camilo smiled. "Buenos días Camilo!" I smiled. I walked down stairs and saw no one.

"Town?" Camilo asked me. He took some arepas and gave me a few. "Uh... yeah!" I smiled. "You wanna come?" I asked. Camilo nodded, shoving an arepa in his mouth. I took some water and headed out as Camilo followed. "I'm gonna meet up with my friend, are you sure you want to come?" I ask Camilo.

"Well I'm already out in town, what do you expect me to do?" Camilo raised a brow. I laughed. "Okay then! Let's go!" we walked to Natalia's house making small talk. I knocked on the door and Natalia was standing at the smiling. "Hola!"

Natalia's Pov:

Today's the day I kill Mirabel! She isn't so bad of a friend, just that she is really weird. It's better to get rid of her now then later. *knock knock* *knock knock* 'That must be her! Remember Natalia, act!' I opened the door and saw Mirabel. I look to my side and see her hot cousin. I blush immediately. Of course she would bring her cousin along! "Hola!" Mirabel and her ugly hand waved at me. I put on a smiled. "I wasn't expecting you to bring a guest"! I opened the door wider, letting Mirabel and her cousin in.

They took their shoes off at the front door and place it in the shoe shelf. "Oh, sorry about our last encounter! It wasn't the best!" Mirabel's cousin apologised. "Oh no need to apologise! I should be the one! I did try to hurt you and all!" I smiled. "May I ask, why did you have a knife in your pocket again?" Mirabel's cousin asked.

"Oh uh..." I sighed. 'Great! Wait a go Natalia!' "Let's get a seat first, shall we?" I got glass cups out the cupboard and drinks out the pantry. I poured their drinks and was about to put poison but stopped myself. 'If I put it in, her cousin might take it instead of her and I don't want that to happen! And I shouldn't rush it!' I hid the poison in the cabinet drawers.

"Sorry it took me so long!" I came with the drinks in a tray and placed on the table. "What type?" Mirabel's cousin asked. He took a glass and drank from it. I felt my cheeks getting hotter. "Apple and mango juice," I took a glass myself and began to drink. Mirabel took a glass and placed it on the floor next to her.

'Should I?' I planned on taking the poison and falling on purpose near Mirabel's drink, spiking it. 'No. Her cousin is for sure gonna know it was me. And from my last experience, I know he's stronger than me,' I stared at the floor too long that Mirabel's cousin soon noticed.

"You good?" I look back to his chocolate sweet eyes, blushing again. My cheeks felt like a hob on fire. "Yeah! I'm fine!" I smiled. "Oh yeah! Natalia?" I look back at Mirabel. Yes? I questioned. "Why did you have a knife yesterday?" my eyes widened hearing Mirabel's question. Although it was the second time she asked that, I felt panicked. I didn't know what to say for a moment.

'SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! WHAT DO I SAY?! THINK! THINK! THINK! I KNOW! I JUST MAKE A FAKE STORY THAT SOUUDS REAL!' I yelled in my mind. "Oh that... well about that..." I sighed. "I use a knife where ever I got to protect my friends and my family as you may know; but when I was young, my family and I were being hunted because my parents had the answers to something I still have no clue about. My parents threw knives at the hunters but sadly... but sadly..." I forced tears out my eyes.

"They died..." I fake cried my eyes out. Mirabel and her cousin came to my aid, hugging me. "It's okay..." Mirabel hugged me tight. 'Eww!' I yelled in my mind. After the sappy sad stuff we decided to play a board game. "Oh yeah that reminds me! I didn't get your name last time!" I look at Mirabel's cousin. "Oh yeah!" he laughed.

"Camilo, Camilo Madrigal!" Camilo smiled. 'What a sweet name,' I thought. My cheeks turning bright red. "My name is Natalia!" I smiled. "Nice to meet you Natalia!" Camilo gave me his hand. I shaked it and began to play the board game again. "I'm gonna win!" Mirabel said with pride. "Sure~!" I said sarcastically. And in the end, Mirabel didn't win, Camilo did.

We had to say our goodbyes which was a huge shame. I really liked Camilo! SNAP OUT OF OF NATALIA! I told myself. "Bye Camilo~ Bye Mirabel!" I waved goodbye as they waved back. Camilo winked at my with set my heart on fire! Butterflies in my stomach! 'I can't take it anymore! I need him! I want- WHAT NO! I CAN'T LOVE HIM! HOW MANY TIMES TO I HAVE TO TELL MYSELF THIS!' I slammed the door shut and went up stairs.