7: Bad Intentions

Natalia's Pov:

Mirabel and I were talking about our favourite foods. Mirabel told me that she had no gift and I told her it was fine. I mean, it's a good thing because she won't be able to stop me when I grab hold of that ridiculous candle. "Oh have you tried an Empanada?" I asked. Mirabel gasped when I said empanada. "Of course I have! It's one of the best snacks ever!" Mirabel squealed. "I know right!" I squealed as well. 'Ugh I hate this act!' I told myself.

"Hey Natalia?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Mirabel with a smile. "Yes?" I questioned. "I made some dresses at home and I was wondering if you would like to see some," Mirabel asked me shyly. 'Oh great!' I had the urge to growl coldly but I played it nice and said, "Of course I would!" I smiled. Mirabel took the dresses out and showed me them. Trust me they looked ugly! (Not my opinion! I mean like, why else would I pick them?!)

 Trust me they looked ugly! (Not my opinion! I mean like, why else would I pick them?!)

"I'm really proud of this one!" Mirabel smiled. "I think it could fit you!" she raised the dress up to see it was a perfect fit. 'ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!' I yelled at back of my brain. 'Remember Natalia! Act!' "Yeah your right!" I smiled. "In fact! I want to try it on! Would you mind?" I tried to seem excited to wear on the dress she made. "Sure!" I takes the dress carefully and run into my house. We're not far from my house anyway, just one block.

I wear the dress on and grab a knife. 'I'll ask her if we could do the rest at my place and then I stab her!' I laughed wickedly to myself. I come out looking like a pig. I even managed to attract some dumb ugly people who are interested in buying a pig like dress. "How do I look?" I tried my best to looked flustered. "Amazing!" Mirabel laughed. "Oh now you have to try this one!"

She pulled out a yellow dress from the bag

She pulled out a yellow dress from the bag. Everyone behind me gasped. "It's beautiful!" they praised her ugly work. "Thank you!" Mirabel smiled. "Wait!" one of them shouts. "You must be one of the amazing Madrigals!" Mirabel's eyes widen for some reason. She begins to panic a little. 'Act like a trustworthy friend Natalia!' "Everyone go back to what you were doing! I'm sure the Madrigal doesn't want people surrounding her like that!" I stood up for that hog. "I'm sure she doesn't!" I look back and saw a boy the age like me place his hands on Mirabel's shoulders. She trembled underneath him.

Mirabel's eyes were filled with worry as looked at him shocked. To be honest, I wouldn't have cared about her but I need her to get close to that candle! And no one is stopping me! "Who do you think you are?!" I yelled. "You can't just grab hold of my friend and think you can hurt her!" I pulled out my knife and immediately tried to attack him.

He swiftly moved to the side, grabbed my arm and took the knife out my hands, pointing at my throat. "I'm her cousin!" he smiled creepily, looking down at me. I gulped as I stared into his beautiful brown eyes. I blush spreaded across my cheeks. He dropped me and sat next to Mirabel. "What a surprise!" he sounded like he was talking to Mirabel. He whispered something coldly into Mirabel's ear. He relaxed himself on the seat as I got up from the floor.

"I'm so sorry!" I immediately apologised to him. "I didn't mean to bring out my knife... it's just... I've had a terrible past so I carry a knife with me to protect me and my friends!" He rolled hi eyes at me and sighed heavily. "It's fine!" he stood up and grabbed Mirabel's hand. "If you excuse me, my cousin and I have to head home!" he dragged Mirabel back home with him. I stood there thinking of his facial features.

"What was I thinking?!" I took Mirabel's bag and walked home with it. 'Why did I bring out my knife?!' "Nevermind that!" I yelled at myself. He looked so fucking cute! I jumped on my bed. 'It's gonna make it harder for me to get that candle!' I sighed as my cheeks went red. "Imagine his-" I stopped myself. "NO!" I grabbed a pillow and shoved it in my face! "I can't love him! Even worse, I just met him!" I yelled in my pillow.