Chapter 38

Three Days Later

No One Pov
Twice and Red Velvet except for Irene decided to go in Lisa's grave again. Jennie, Rose and Jisoo can't come with them because of photoshoot.

Lisayah your girlfriend is overworking herself again....... Seulgi said to her.

Yeah we told her not to overwork herself again because she might faint again but she just ignored us......Wendy said to her then a woman passed through them then she stand beside the grave that they are standing.

Lisayah lead us the way where we can find your body...... Momo said to her.

Psh you're a coward...... Sana said to her

Yeah if Lisa's soul will appear right now you might scream like you're gonna hit a high note or your life depends on it........ Mina said to her.

Hmm miss..... Yeri called her.

Yeri don't disturb her...... Joy said to her.

Hmm so there's no body underneath there?...... The woman asked them but not looking at them.

Yes, our friend got into a plane crash and we don't know where to find her body...... Jeongyeon answered.

Even you find her body it's still nonsense because she's already dead......The woman stated.

We know that but her girlfriend don't want to go here because it's not her body that she will be visiting here......Nayeon stated.

By the way miss what is your relationship with that dead person?....... Dahyun asked her and the woman stand up and looked at them.

None..... The woman answered.

And there's no need to find your friend's body...... The woman added.

Why?...... Mina asked her.

Because I'm already here..... The woman stated as she removed her mask.

Li-Lisa?....... Seulgi asked.

Wah!...... Momo shouted and Jihyo immediately covered her mouth.

No ,it's just her ghost....... Chaeyoung stated and Lisa smiled.

I'm alive cub...... Lisa said to her.

No, you died in the plane crash ......Joy said to her.

I survived the plane crash..... Lisa said to her and approached them but they stepped back.

What should I do for you guys to believe that I'm alive?...... Lisa asked them.

Slap me so I can know if your a ghost or not...... Seulgi said to her.

Nah throwing a rock to your head is enough...... Lisa said to her that made her eyes widen

You're the one who threw that?.....Seulgi asked her and Lisa nod at her.

Yah! You Manoban...... Seulgi said and she's expecting that her hand will just pass through Lisa when she's gonna hug her but it didn't.

Missed you bear...... Lisa stated and hugged her.

Lisa...... Seulgi stated and started to cry while hugging her.

Y-You're really alive?..... Mina asked her.

Yes...... Lisa answered and they immediately hugged her.

Too tight...... Lisa stated that made them pulled out from the hug.

But why do you have some scars on your body?....... Momo asked her.

I got it from the crash...... Lisa answered.

I will tell unnie about this......Seulgi stated and about to dial Irene's number but Lisa stopped her.

I will go there tomorrow to surprise her..... Lisa said to her.

So don't tell her that I'm alive......Lisa said to them.

How about your members?.......Nayeon asked her.

They already knew since last week......Lisa answered.

But Lisa unnie can you tell us what happened?...... Tzuyu asked her and Lisa told them everything.

How about your Thai friends?......Wendy asked her.

They knew because I took a therapy in Thailand and I let them know it because I know they are hurt..... Lisa answered.

Actually Yeri saw me in the flower shop...... Lisa stated.

You're the one that she's talking about?....... Joy asked her.

Yup and I'm sorry if I didn't show myself that time..... Lisa said to them.

We understand don't worry...... Seulgi said to her and smiled.

Is there anyone else who knew that you're alive?...... Wendy asked her.

Your manager...... Lisa answered.

When Irene fainted I'm the one who catched her and your manager removed my glasses and mask that time....... Lisa stated.

That's why he acted so weird that time...... Joy stated.

You owned the jacket right? Because the scent of it defines you ..... Yeri said to her

Yes that's mine...... Lisa answered.

Don't tell me you're also the one who paid the bill in the hospital..... Seulgi said to her.

I told my butler to follow the van that Irene is in and told him to pay for the bill plus it's not that expensive...... Lisa stated.

Irene unnie will be happy for this Lisa...... Sana said to her.

I want her to be happy...... Lisa stated.

How about your fans?...... Jeongyeon asked her.

There's a award show that will happen so I will take that opportunity to let them know that I'm alive......Lisa answered.

Can't wait for that...... Seulgi said to her.