Chapter 22

Lisa Pov
When I saw my unnies I immediately run towards them.

Your turn....... Rose stated and pushed me inside.

That's harsh of you...... I stated.

After I recorded my part it really take almost an hour just to fit it more in the song.

Lisa we should also be in your lilifilm next time...... Dk stated when he saw us.

Okay next time...... I said to him.

Let's go to your uncle who finally gave us a comeback...... Jisoo unnie stated and I just nod at her.

Oh shit I forgot Joohyun...... I muttered.

CEO Yang what's u- oh unnie you're here..... Rose stated when we entered the office.

Yeah hi..... Joohyun said to her.

Let's hangout...... Jennie unnie stated.

Aigo our maknae need to rest Jendeuk...... Jisoo unnie said to her.

Oh right hehe...... Jennie unnie stated.

By the way girls Irene Bae is your maknae's girlfriend...... Uncle Yang said to them that made my eyes widen.

Oh just how fast the night changes.....Rose stated.

Since when Lili?..... Jennie unnie asked.

Last night Nini...... I answered.

You slept there and the next day she's your girlfriend?...... Jisoo unnie asked.

She asked me that night but of course I'm the suitor so I asked her and she said yes...... I stated.

Oh we're happy for you......Jennie unnie said as she approached me that made me gulped.

But you should have rest first before flirting...... Jennie unnie stated as she hold my ear.

Omo that hurts Nini...... I said to her.

Lisa...... Joohyun called me.

W-Wait Nini it hurts...... I said to her and slapped her hand.

Ouch Lili...... Jennie unnie stated and I hid behind Uncle Yang and Joohyun because they are just standing beside each other.

Girls that's enough...... Uncle Yang stated.

Well we will just go to my parents I'll stay there also to sleep...... I said to them

We will film the first week next month..... Uncle Yang whispered and I just nod my head.

Get enough rest okay?...... Jisoo unnie asked.

I will...... I stated then Joohyun went beside Jennie unnie.

What is the theme of our comeback again uncle?....... I whispered asked him.

A royal theme one....... Uncle Yang answered and smiled.

Oh well a new one again...... I stated.

Unnie will you be busy again tomorrow?......  Jennie unnie asked her.

Yup....... Joohyun answered.

Let's go?..... I asked her and she just nod at me.

Bye unnies, uncle...... I said to them then the both of us left.

When we entered the limo I hold Joohyun's hand.

You will know I really am once we arrive there...... I said to her.

I'm excited about it...... Joohyun stated.

Hmm I have one random question to you..... I said to her.

What is it?..... Joohyun asked.

Do you want to be the CEO of the SM Entertainment company?...... I asked her.

Yes because I know you and friends will help me but it's impossible to happen...... Joohyun answered.

Nothing is impossible Hyun ...... I said to her and smiled

I'll give you the documents and I will tell my right hand person to make you the CEO, I just need to wait...... I said in my mind.

Do you think the owner of L.P Company is nice?...... Joohyun asked.

The owner is nice to the person who's nice to him or her....... I said to her

Lisa do you think your parents will support us?..... Joohyun asked and I hugged her.

They are like your parents...... I said to her.

I hope it's not that big deal to what you're saying who you really are......Joohyun stated.

It's not a big deal but I want you to know...... I said to her and smiled.