Chapter 15

Next Day

Irene Pov
It's already night and Lisa's team arrived this morning. Actually they are done shooting here in Donghwasa.

They filmed for a chorus and some of the clips are for their solo appearance.

That's so hot Lisa ...... Momo said to her.

I want to sleep ...... Seulgi stated

Last shoot so give all you got ......Lisa said to them.

Okay let's go...... Mina stated and they started to film.

While I'm watching them I felt Lisa's phone vibrated so I opened it and saw Ji-Eun send a messaged to her.

Eun💜
Hey I heard that you have a dance collaboration with Noze good luck with that.

Collab with Noze?...... I asked as I looked at Lisa.

Okay that's a wrapped...... Cheshir said to them then they approached me.

Lisa..... I called her.

Yes?....... Lisa asked.

You didn't told me that you have a collaboration with Noze...... I said to her.

Collaboration with Noze?...... Lisa asked.

Yes, Ji-Eun messaged about it...... I said to her.

Just ignore it and I don't know about that collaboration...... Lisa stated.

Here check it ...... I said and handed her the phone.

I think she already read it because she's dialing a phone number already.

Uncle what's with the collaboration?...... Lisa asked while we just listen to her.

I already told you about the collaboration that will happen between you and Noze...... Her uncle said to her wait he sounds like CEO Yang.

But uncle you should have ask my consent first ...... Lisa said to him.

Okay I'm sorry but when you got back here in Seoul you will start to practice for sure the fans is excited for the collaboration that will happen......Her uncle said to her.

Okay fine it's just a dance collaboration right?..... Lisa asked him.

Yes and if there's a chance you will perform that dance with her in your concert or if there's a chance you can perform it to award show..... Her uncle stated.

Wait is that CEO Yang?...... Momo asked.

Okay I'll gotta go maybe I'll go there tomorrow and tell my butler that he can pick me up this midnight...... Lisa stated before hiding her phone.

Lisa is that CEO Yang?...... I asked her

Don't try to deny your uncle really sounds like him ..... Mina said to her.

Yes okay he's my uncle and there's a collaboration that will happen......Lisa stated.

I guess we will be busy ....... Seulgi said to her.

Yeah...... Lisa answered.

But Lisa since you arrived you still didn't got the chance to rest...... I said to her.

Maybe soon I can rest...... Lisa stated

Lisa we will go back first in Seoul.....Cheshir said to her.

Okay have a safe trip...... Lisa said to them.

We will thanks Lisa...... One of her team stated before they left.

So we're going back to Seoul this midnight?...... Momo asked her.

Yup so let's go....... Lisa stated so we went to the car.

When we arrived at the house we started to pack our stuffs but I noticed that Lisa's eyes are half opened while she's packing so I sat beside her.

Are you okay?...... I asked her.

Y-Yeah...... Lisa answered.

Just sleep in the bed and I'll pack your stuffs...... I said to her

Ani you sleep I'll pack...... Lisa stated

Aish I'll just help you...... I said to her.

After we packed her things we brought our luggage downstairs.

Oh you guys will be leaving already?...... Mom asked.

Yes Mom were just waiting for our ride..... I said to her

Lisa sweety go back here okay?.....Mom said to her.

Ne..... Lisa answered and smiled.

How about me mom? I'm your daughter...... I said to her

Of course you should also go back here..... Mom stated.

After a few hours we heard a horn outside that means our ride is here

Lisa let's go...... I said to her then the man appeared.

Young Miss...... Her butler said and helped her to stand up.

Lisa really looked tired...... Dad stated

Yeah we will go now bye Dad, Mom......I said then we went inside the limo.

Young Miss I will bring you to your parents house..... Her butler said to her.

Let's bring them to their dorm first.....Lisa said to him.

Yes Young Miss..... Her butler said and started to drive.

You can lean on me....... I said to her and she did what I said before completely closing her eyes.

Hmm she didn't even tried to complain..... Mina stated before closing her eyes.

She deserve to take a rest also she's also a human to get tired