Chapter 19

No One Pov
While Lisa is on their way to their dorm Rose, Jennie and Jisoo are in the couch waiting for Lisa to arrive.

Unnies is she really that busy?.....Rose asked them.

We barely to see her in here in the dorm...... Rose stated.

Yeah she's only here to sleep then after that she will go to the building......Jennie stated.

Our maknae is super busy even though we still don't have any comeback...... Jisoo stated then door opened revealing Lisa.

Hi..... Lisa said to them when she entered.

Please tell me that you don't have any schedule anymore...... Jennie said to her.

Sad to say I still have a schedule tomorrow Nini..... Lisa said to her.

Lisa for pete's sake you're killing yourself with your schedules......Rose said to her.

I'm not killing myself chipmunk.......Lisa said to her.

And promise I will take a rest after this...... Lisa added.

Psh CEO Yang just messaged me that we will have a comeback soon......Jennie said to her.

We will just record it and film for our music video Nini, don't worry I still can manage...... Lisa said to her.

We know that you're mostly doing this for our fans Lisa but it's okay to take a rest, they will understand it.....Jisoo said to her.

I promise I will wake a rest...... Lisa said to them.

Maybe after the recording I will go to Thailand to take a rest there for a week...... Lisa added.

Hayst okay......Jisoo stated and Lisa approached Jennie.

Nini can I have Irene unnie's phone?...... Lisa asked her.

Oh quit it Lili we already know what's between you and Irene unnie......Jennie said to her.

Ah what are you saying Nini?.......Lisa asked her.

Yeri accidentally told us when I called Irene unnie......  Jennie said to her.

When did it start?...... Jisoo asked her.

When we went to the Lotte World......Lisa answered and looked down.

When Mina left the both of you to talk?...... Rose asked her and Lisa just nod at her while still looking down.

Why didn't you told us?...... Jennie asked her.

I'm planning to tell you unnies but I don't have any chance because of my schedules....... Lisa stated.

Okay we understand but just be careful with their CEO...... Jisoo said to her.

I can handle him unnie...... Lisa said to her.

I know you're still hiding something aside from being CEO Yang's niece and the daughter of Bruschweiler.....Jisoo said in her mind.

Here's Irene unnie's number.......Jennie said to her and Lisa immediately saved her number.

I'll go now unnies, chipmunk.......Lisa said to them as she kissed their cheeks before going to her room.

When she entered her room she send a message to Noze same as to Irene.

To Noze
Hey this message is for telling you that I'm courting her.

To Hyunnie
Hi Hyunnie I just got back in the dorm and I got your number from Nini then they also told me that Yeri accidentally told them about us, don't bother to reply because I know you're tired so take a rest, good night.

After a few minutes Noze replied to her message same as to Irene

Noze
Wow that was unexpected huh? But okay tell me if she's already your girlfriend.

Hyunnie
Hey I'm not that tired but I know you're the one who's tired between us and yes they already know because of Yeri's mouth. Take a rest Manoban and goodnight.

Hmm if they already know then then Twice should also know about this because they are also our friends.....Lisa stated.

Hmm this is so sus...... Lisa stated before closing her eyes.