Chapter 36

No One Pov
It's already night and Irene is still in her office but she's not working anymore instead she's just looking at Lisa's picture with her and some videos with her.

I missed you so bad love ...... Irene stated as she placed her hand in the screen of the laptop.

I need someone to lean on love......Irene stated.

I need your arms wrapped around me feeling your warmth and love for me...... Irene stated as tear escaped from her eyes.

It's your death anniversary and I'm still wishing that you were here......Irene stated as she wiped her tears.

Irene started to pack her things and dizziness hit her but she just ignored it and continue to pack her things then went outside the building.

Irene messaged their manager to pick her up outside their building. While she's walking her body started to weaken.

Hmm Lisa ...... Irene stated before she fainted but before her body could collide to the floor someone catched her.

Got you ...... The person stated as the person carried Irene in a bridal
style.

After a few minutes their manager arrived and he immediately went outside when he saw Irene being carried.

Irene....... Their manager stated.

Give Irene to me...... Their manager said to the person.

I'll just bring her to your van....The person stated and started to walk towards the van then she placed Irene inside the van.

That voice is very familiar..... The manager stated as he followed them.

Thank you..... The manager stated.

This will be embarrassing to do but I can't be wrong...... The manager said in his mind

And sorry for doing this ...... The manager stated and removed the person's mask and glasses.

Once the manager saw the person's face, he froze on his spot and can't believe what he's seeing.

L-Lisa...... The manager muttered.

 The manager muttered

Oppa...... Lisa stated.

H-How? This is impossible...... The manager stated.

It's a long story oppa ...... Lisa said to him.

Does your friends know?...... The manager asked her and Lisa shook her head.

I just arrived two days ago....... Lisa answered.

Where did you go?...... The manager asked her.

When I woke up my parents brought to Thailand for therapy....... Lisa answered as she removed the jacket she's wearing and placed it around Irene.

The manager gasp when he saw some scars behind her and he even saw a scar to Lisa's cheek.

Bring her to the hospital oppa......Lisa said to him

You will still comeback for her right?...... The manager asked her.

Yes and don't tell them that you saw me...... Lisa stated then a limo stopped near them.

I'll go now...... Lisa stated and kissed Irene's forehead before entering the limo.

She's alive Irene your girlfriend is alive..... The manager stated and went inside the van then bring Irene in the hospital like what Lisa stated.

The doctor checked Irene and her friends arrived.

What happened oppa?...... Jennie asked him.

She fainted that's why I brought her here..... The manager answered then the doctor came.

The patient is just exhausted and stress so give her time to rest or don't overwork her...... The doctor said to them.

Doc can she leave now?...... Wendy asked him.

Yes...... The doctor answered.

Just tell us some update we need to go...... Nayeon said to them.

Okay be safe....... Joy said to them.

Yeah we will ....... Rose stated then they left.

Oppa ready the van....... Seulgi said to him then they entered the room

Let's just wait for her to wake up......Wendy stated.

After two hours Irene finally woke up so they stand up.

Unnie...... Yeri stated.

What am I doing here?...... Irene asked them as she sat down.

Manager oppa said that you fainted so unnie stop overworking yourself......Wendy said to her.

Let's go back...... Irene stated and Joy helped her to stand up.

Hmm someone already paid the bill.....Seulgi stated.

Let's go ....... Wendy stated then they went inside the van.

Hmm if I remember I'm alone before my vision became black..... Irene stated.

Someone catched you. ...... Their manager stated.

When they arrived at the dorm the five of them went outside the van and about to go inside.

Irene I think this belongs to you .....Their manager said to her and handed Irene the jacket that Lisa wrapped around her.

I don't have a jacket like this oppa......Irene said to him.

It's yours ...... Their manager said before leaving so they went inside their dorm.

Girls I'll go to my room now ...... Irene said to them then left.

The jacket's scent is so familiar.......Yeri stated.