Chapter 23

No One Pov
When they arrived at the Bruschweiler's house the guards bowed their heads when they saw Lisa.

Why do they keep calling you Young Miss?..... Irene asked her.

You'll know when we get inside.......Lisa said to her and they went inside the house.

Tell my parents that I'm here...... Lisa said to one of their maids.

Ne Young Miss...... The maid said then left

Let's sit down first...... Lisa said to Joohyun and she just nod at her then they saw down.

This is a mansion...... Irene stated.

It's big and it's fancy........ Irene added then she saw a couple walking downstairs.

Here's my daughter....... Lisa's Mom stated and Lisa hugged her.

Who is this young lady?...... Lisa's Dad asked.

This young lady is young Miss girlfriend...... Lisa stated.

She's the woman...... Lisa's Mom stated and Lisa just nod at her.

Annyeonghaseyo Mr. and Mrs. Manoban...... Irene stated and bowed her head.

Hija didn't Lisa told you our real family name?....... Lisa's Dad asked her.

I'm still a Manoban tho....... Lisa stated.

Real family name?...... Irene asked.

We're the Bruschweiler family hija.....Lisa's Mom said to her that made Irene shocked.

The world richest family?...... Irene asked and the couple just nod at her.

This isn't a big deal for you?..... Irene asked Lisa.

Yes, why?...... Lisa asked her.

You're the daughter of the Bruschweiler Lisa the world richest family....... Irene said to her.

Maybe for them it's a big deal but not for me...... Lisa said to her.

Wait did you just said she's your girlfriend?...... Lisa's Dad asked her.

Yes Dad, last night ....... Lisa said to him.

That's good to hear but does your uncle already know about this?......Lisa's Mom asked her and Lisa just nod at her.

How about her parents?...... Lisa's Dad asked.

They know that I'm courting their daughter Dad but they still don't know that we're already in a relationship......Lisa answered.

Hija just call us Mom and call him Dad okay?...... Lisa's Mom asked her.

Yes M-Mom...... Irene stated.

Just feel at home...... Lisa's Dad said to her and Irene just nod her head.

Dad, Mom we will sleep here for tonight....... Lisa said to them.

Together?....... Lisa's Mom asked her.

Yes Mom don't worry I know to respect and I shouldn't do something to make a person uncomfortable especially Joohyun ...... Lisa said to her and smiled.

That's good to hear we really taught you well...... Lisa's Dad said to her.

Let's go?...... Lisa asked Irene and the both of them stand up.

Take a good rest ...... Lisa's Mom said to the both of them.

Yes we will...... Lisa stated then the both of them went to Lisa's room.

When the both of them laid down Irene saw a picture of her and Lisa on their first interaction in a frame so she grabbed it.

Where did you got this picture?......Irene asked her.

Oh I got that from a post from some fans...... Lisa answered.

You really framed it....... Irene said to her.

Well I admire you and I don't know how to talk to you whenever that our groups will hangout...... Lisa stated.

And I rarely get the chance to be in the hangout...... Lisa added.

I appreciate this and I also have one like this but with a different angle......Irene said to her.

By the way before we close our eyes, why are you hiding yourself being a Bruschweiler?...... Irene asked her.

I'm not hiding myself being a Bruschweiler it's just that I'm focusing on my career and it's better to hide it...... Lisa answered.

Just wait maybe when you open your phone you will just see a article about me being revealed to be the daughter of the Bruschweiler and the owner of L.P company...... Lisa said to her.

Pardon? I didn't heard the last part......Irene said to her.

Forget it let's just cuddle and rest......Lisa said to her.

I really love your warmth.......Irene said to her.

I love your size...... Lisa said to her and she felt Irene pinched her waist.

Ouch..... Lisa stated.

Stop it and let's rest...... Irene said to her and Lisa kissed her forehead.

Hmm I really heard that she mentioned the L.P company, does she know who is the owner of that company?..... Irene asked in her mind