Chapter 37

Two Days Later

No One Pov
CEO Yang called all her artist for a meeting and all of them are already inside the YGE building.

What do you guys think CEO Yang will tell us?...... Jiyong asked them.

We have no idea...... Dara stated.

Morning..... CEO Yang stated when he entered the meeting room.

What's with the meeting boss?......Jennie asked him.

I have surprise and I'm sure all of you will love it ........ CEO Yang said to them.

What is it boss?....... Yoshi asked him.

It's a surprise but promise me that whatever you will discover here won't be out from this room unless I agree......CEO Yang said to them.

Promise boss...... Rose stated and CEO Yang smiled.

Jisoo...... CEO Yang called her.

I'm listening....... Jisoo stated.

Since the plane crash happened Jisoo changed like Irene, Lisa is their maknae, her little sister and family to her that's why the pain became more painful.

I know you will love this....... CEO Yang said to her and Jisoo nod her head.

Ouch..... They heard someone stated.

Aish be careful..... CEO Yang stated before heading outside the meeting room.

Who is that?..... Taeyang asked then CEO Yang got back while helping a person to walk.

Who is she hyung?...... Jiyong asked him.

They want to know who you are.....CEO Yang said to the woman.

Hi I'm Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban Bruschweiler...... She stated as she removed her mask that made them stand up.

You're alive?..... CL asked her and smiled.

Ne unn-

Lisa didn't finished her statement when Jisoo hugged her but she closed her eyes because of the pain.

U-Unnie my body is still in the phase of recovering...... Lisa said to her but Jisoo just ignored her.

H-How? They said that the plane exploded...... Jennie said to her

I think it's the impact...... Lisa stated.

I will just tell you what happened before I lose consciousness and  I will let uncle tell you what happened after that...... Lisa said to them while still hugging Jisoo.

Flashback
Before the plane could touch the surface Lisa immediately grabbed the two pilots in the middle of the plane as fast as she can.

Fasten your seat belt now and use the chair infront of you and hold on tight..... Lisa said to them and they obeyed her.

When the plane hit the surface a metal hit Lisa and a sharp losen in the chair ended up stabbing Lisa.

Y-Young Miss...... The pilot stated and used his energy to stand up.

Her feet is stuck...... The other pilot stated.

Why there's a lot of metal in this plane?..... The pilot asked when he saw another stab in Lisa's legs.

Let's bring her out now...... The other pilot stated and one of them pushed the chair so Lisa's feet can be free.

When Lisa's feet is already free she loses consciousness and the two pilot bring her out

Her position before we hit the surface is not safe and her back have some wounds ...... The pilot stated and lay Lisa underneath the tree.