Artoria: *smile* my queen I'm so happy to see you again!

Artoria: *smile* my queen I'm so happy to see you again!...do you, do you recognize me?

Y/n:...

Artoria: *take cautious steps toward Y/n* do you remember us?

Y/n: *slowly walk to Artoria*...

Artoria: *frown* why are you not answering?

Y/n: *stop in front of Artoria before hugging her*

Artoria: my queen *hug back and start to cry* Y-Y/n, I missed you so much

Y/n: *whisper* that is for Scarlett

Artoria: h-huh? *cough blood* w-what

When I looked down I saw a blade stabbing my abdomen. I looked back at Y/n and saw nothing in her eyes except anger, I pushed her away before I collapsed on the ground holding my stomach.

Y/n: pathetic

Suddenly I felt myself being dragged away by someone while Carmilla, Fubuki, and Jinka attacked Y/n. I was then slowly laid against a tree and I saw that Linnae was the one who dragged me to the tree.
---------------------------------------------------------
3rd POV:

When Carmilla and the others saw that Y/n stabbed Artoria, they immediately took action and started attacking her. Carmilla and Jinka rushed Y/n, exchanging blows with her but Y/n was able to redirect Jinka's hits to Carmilla while she dodged Carmilla's hits. Suddenly Fubuki rushed her from behind in her half-werewolf half-human and swiped her claws at Y/n. Y/n crouched before she kicked the exposed flesh of Fubuki making her grunt in pain.

But she immediately had to block because Jinka rushed her and punched her in the stomach, partly breaking her armor. Y/n took a few steps back because of the punch before she once again rushed Jinka. She dodged her kick and grabbed her leg before she slashed it off and did a roundhouse kick to her head knocking her down to the ground.

Y/n:( why....)

Fubuki came from behind Y/n and slammed her feet down against Y/n's back which made her fall, Fubuki kept her feet down on her slowly melting the armor.

Y/n:(they hurt them so why...)

Y/n grabbed her whip and wrapped it around the patch of flesh that was attached to Fubuki's neck and slammed her face next to hers before she got up and kicked her away.