Chapter 65 Post Alabaster Icelands Part 4

Start from the beginning

"Then why don't you see from our Pokedex?" Serena asks.

"As Bergmite's number-one fan in all Hisui, I'll make sure you haven't missed any details!" But deep down, she is thinking, "Oooh, what to do...I want to look, but then I don't want to look, and...Fine, I'll have a look!"

After she reads all of them, she says, "Huh...I see...No way, really?!... Wow, I didn't know that..."

Ash and Serna are now wondering if this girl here is a fraud, but she returns and says, "You did a good job. I practically liked how you made a note of Bergmite's height and weight. This entry shows that you took the time to get to know many Bergmite and studied them with a passion. I mean, I know everything you wrote already, of course!"

"For some reason, I think you're lying..." Ash whispers.

"Wh-what? It's true!" Dominia yells. "I'm the one who knows all there is to know about Bergmite, after all! But I did really enjoy reading the entry you made about Bergmite. Its entry in your book might be complete, but I hope you spend more time studying Bergmite!"

At least she still gives them 3 Grit Pebbles as rewards, but they just ignore her and do their next missions. They find an Alpha Machamp at the Arena's Approach and start to record it.

Machamp's Research Tasks: Number caught:1,2,4,6,10 Number of alpha specimens caught:1,2,3 Number defeated:1,2,4,6,10 Number of you've defeated with Fairy-type moves:1,2,3 Times you have seen it use Bulk Up:1,3,6,12,25 Times you have seen it use Close Combat:1,3,8,20,40, Times you've seen it use a strong style move:1,3,10,30,70 Times you've stunned it by using items:1,2,3,4,5

Hisui Dex Entry No.156 Machamp: The Superpower Pokémon: Fighting-type. Evolve from Machoke with Linking Cord. In close combat, its four arms afford it offensive and defensive supremacy. In but a blink, this valiant Pokémon can overwhelm its foes with more than 1,000 blows from its fists.

"And there is a hot spring..." Serena points in the direction with Ash looking, Ash says, "You're right...and look at all the Pokemon who are inside..."

"No wonder this place is a little hot..." Irida mutters.

"Sure." Adaman sighs as they decide to take some rest at the hot spring, they just soak their feet inside without trying to scare the Pokemon or let the Pokemon attack them. After that's done, they decide to head back to the Jubilife Village to do some more requests. They find one at the Request Board and say, "It seems that a wild Chimecho has made itself at home under the eaves of one of the village houses. Talk to a villager named Ida to find out more."

By the pastures, they find a man named Ida with a Chimecho and he says, "You're from the Survey Corps, right? A Chimecho decided to nest in my house. Do you think you could help me get it to move?"

Ash and Serena notice the Chimecho rings its bells, and Ida continues, "It made itself at home under the eaves before I even noticed. It seems mellow enough, but I'm not at ease with having a Pokemon so close...I've already spoken to some homeowners who'd be willing to let Chimecho move in with them. What I'd like you to do is have a look at the homes and make sure they'd be a good fit for Chimecho. It's not like I can tell what Chimecho feels, so...The first place I'd like you to check is that farmer's house near the fields. Think you could find a nice place for Chimecho to hang there?"

Ash and Serena nod as they check out the house with Chimecho. The first house is at the farmlands, and they have Chimecho hang there to see if it is fine, but after Chimecho stays there for a while, he doesn't like the place because of the wind directions.

"I guess this is not a good place..." Ash frowns as they go back to Ida.

"Oh...So it prefers the way the wind blows around my house? I like it, too! We get a good breeze!" Ida says.

Chimecho nods, and Ida asks, "Well then, how about a hut by the sea? The ocean breeze is so refreshing."

The group walks all the way to Prelude Beach and Serena mutters, "Just why can't we bring the Noble Pokemon to help us out...it is tiring..."

"I know." Ash says, "But we're here!"

As they have Chimecho tries it out, it stays for a while and lowers its head again, Adaman says, "I guess it is feeling lonely since there are nobody and no Pokemon around here..."

"So this place is a no-go as well." Ash mutters.

They get back to Ida again and he says, "So it likes lively places! It's always great to have some activity around. How about the training grounds? With the Security Corps around, that place is always bustling!"

And as they go to the training grounds, they have Chimecho try out the place, Irida says, "It has the nice breeze, and there are a lot of activities here. I think Chimecho will like this place, right?"

But much to their surprise, a woman from the Security Corps comes and asks, "Is that your Chimecho? Why don't you come and train with us?"

Chimecho shakes his head as he doesn't like to battle, and Ash says, "I think this place is not a good idea, either. I mean, it will be persuaded to battle..."

And they walk back to Ida again and he says, "I guess it's only natural that some Pokemon don't like to battle. I'm sorry to scare you, Chimecho."

Chimecho nods, and Ida continues, "Oh, is it telling me to not worry about it? How about next door to me, then? It's hardly different at all from my place. I just had a chat with my neighbors, and they said they'd be fine with a Chimecho hanging around!"

Ash and the others think it is a good choice, and Chimecho stays there for a while and he likes it. Ida says, "Uh, pardon me...I know I just sent you chasing about looking for a good home for Chimecho, but...I think I'd like it to stay with me, after all. You've really helped me understand Chimecho a lot better, and I think we can actually live together now. It just dawned on me that hearing its adorable cry from under the eaves is part of my routine now!"

Chimecho nods as he floats to Ida, who asks, "You're going to live with me from now on, aren't you, Chimecho?"

Chimecho nods as he agrees to stay with the old man, and Ida turns to them. "Thank you for all your help. I'm glad this village has the Survey Corps!"

Then he gives them a Sun Stone and a Rare Candy as rewards, once that's done, they decided to see if there are still more quests that they haven't finished.

The final chapter will be the last chapter of the post- Alabaster Icelands, with 1 request remains and all the other captures and findings in the Alabaster Icelands, such as the wisps, Unown, and old verses. I am getting excited to see what is going to happen to Ash and Serena, and I hope you like it.