Chapter 52 Noble Electrode Battle

Ash and Serena walk into the Moonview Arena, as they look around to see that there is nothing but a big tree. Just then, several Voltorb falls off the trees and they turn around to look at them, before another giant ball falls off the tree and creates the shockwave to send Voltorbs flying.

"So that's the Electrode..." Ash says. "Lord of the Hollow..."

Electrode growls and then it starts to glow white, meaning that it becomes frenzied. It starts to shoot out an Electro Ball, and Ash and Serena dodge the attack. But then, the attack also takes a spin and charges at them.

"What? Is that Electro Ball? Why is it chasing us?" Serena asks.

"I don't know...perhaps this field is magnetic!" Ash says.

And while throwing the balms, they also notice the Voltorb from before are going for Self Destruct, and they manage to take some hits by dodging those things.

"Are you crazy right now? Self-Exploding Voltorbs and Electro Balls that are chasing after us?" Ash asks while seeing some bruises on both his and Serena's skin.

"Melli wasn't kidding that this battle might kill us..." Serena says.

And then they also notice that the Electrode is shaking, meaning it is going for Explosion. Ash says, "Oh no...the big one is going to explode!"

"We have to get as far away as we could!" Serena says.

But much to their horror, Electrode is trying to chase after them. It is until that it explodes that he stops, and Ash and Serena manage to dodge out of the way. Seeing Electrode being confused, Ash says, "Now it is our chance! Garchomp! I choose you!"

Garchomp roars and it goes for Flamethrower on Electrode, which is super effective. Serena says, "It is a good thing that Garchomp is a Dragon-type. Or else that Grass Type advantage..."

Electrode uses a move that they haven't seen before, and Adaman says, "That's Chloroblast..."

"This battle sure is amusing." Melli says. "They won't stand a chance against the lord, though."

"If there is something happening to my sworn brother, I'll let you pay for it. Melli." Adaman threatens, which causes Melli to stop snickering.

"The same with my sworn sister." Irida also adds.

After defeating the Electrode, they use the chance to throw the balms at it, but much to their surprise, when Electrode gets back up, so does the fainted Voltorbs, and they are going for the Electro Balls with Self-Destruct. And much to their horror, Serena gets hit by the Electro Ball as she falls to the ground.

"Serena! Are you alright?" Ash says.

"It is a good thing that our clothes are electrical-proof..." Serena says, "But I think I'm a little paralyzed..."

"This is not good." Ash says as he takes out a Poke Ball. "Magnezone, please help Serena."

Magnezone nods as he uses the magnetic field to take Serena into the air, and Serena also uses the chance to throw some balms at the Magnezone.

"Hey, that's cheating!" Melli yells, but Adaman says, "Shut up, Melli. She is paralyzed!"

As for Ash, he is dodging the Electro Balls and the Self-Destruct, he also notices that the green ones go faster than the normal yellow ones. After dodging a while, they continue to attack Electrode until the last balm is thrown.

"Let's go!" Ash throws the balm and Electrode's glow starts to fade, Electrode returns back to normal, and he rolls at them and asks Ash to take something on top of him.