Chapter 19 Post Obsidian Fieldlands Part 2

After walking south to the Moss Rock, Ash sends out his own Eevee as he touches the stone, and then it evolves into a Leafeon, much to their delight.

"So now we have our second Eeveelution." Ash says. "And we have to record its Leaf Blade, Baby-Doll Eyes, and then an Agile Style move."

"If the Professor made these research tasks easier, then that must mean it might be very rare to find them." Serena says. "I mean, some Pokemon like Rowlet and this Leafeon only have tasks that require to use moves, and some of them that are easier to find will require us to feed them or scare them with Scatter Bangs."

"I know what you mean." Ash says.

Leafeon's Research Tasks: Number caught:1,2,3,4,5 Times you have seen it use Baby-Doll Eyes:1,2,4,10,15 Times you have seen it use Leaf Blade:1,3,8,20,40 Times you've seen it use an agile style move:1,3,10,30,70

Hisui Dex Entry No.31 Leafeon: The Verdant Pokemon: Grass-type. Evolve from Eevee near the Moss Rock. Cells similar to those of plants have been found in its fur. Its hard tail can fell a large tree with one stroke, and the tail's sharpness exceeds even that of a sword crafted by a master.

And when they go south, they also find an Alpha Lopunny that is hopping at the cliffside. Ash says, "Not only we have the Buneary, but we also have the Lopunny as well..."

"But that Lopunny might be high level..." Serena says with concern.

"We have to catch it without being noticed, and we have to defeat it as well." Ash says. "Maybe we should try using the Feather Ball again."

As he throws a Feather Ball, Lopunny manages to get out of it and she already notices them. "Oh no! She noticed us!" Serena says.

"We should run!" Ash yells as they quickly run and hide behind the tree. Lopunny was going to chase them, but when Ash and Serena are out of sight, it just shows a "..." face before walking back. Ash decides to go with the second chance and Serena asks, "Ash? Are you crazy? I don't want to hide again..."

"Trust me...this time it will work." Ash says as he throws another Feather Ball, and it was captured in the end.

"That was close." Ash sighs as he takes the Poke Ball.

"Too close for our doom." Serena mutters. "But then again, we should've already got used to this."

Lopunny's Research Tasks: Number caught:1,2,4,6,10 Number of alpha specimens caught:1 Number you've caught without being spotted:1,2,3,4,5 Number defeated:1,2,4,6,10 Times you have seen it use Draining Kiss:1,3,6,12,25 Times you have seen it use Close Combat:1,3,8,20,40 Times you've seen it use an agile style move:1,3,8,20,40 Times you've given it food:1,2,3,4,5

Hisui Dex Entry No.65 Lopunny: The Rabbit Pokemon: Normal-type. Evolved from Buneary with high friendship. Its fur is warm and yet remarkably light. This Pokémon kicks as though it were a master of karate, driving back its opponents with ease.

And then they decide to go back to Horseshoe Plains as they find a river, and inside the river, they find Magikarp.

Magikarp's Research Tasks: Number caught:1,3,6,12,25 Number of large specimens caught:1,2,3,5,7 Number defeated:1,3,8,20,40 Times you have seen it use SPlash:1,5,20,50,100 Times you've given it food:1,2,3,4,5 Number of different forms you've obtained:2 Number you've evolved:1,2,3,5,10

Hisui Dex Entry No.80 Magikarp: The Fish Pokemon: Water-type. A feeble, pitiful imbecile of a Pokémon that is nonetheless very hardy. Unperturbed by turbid water, it can be found living in all sorts of places.