Chapter 6 Begin the Journey

"Okay, so let's see what we have to do here..." Ash says as he looks at the Pokedex, "We have captured a male Bidoof, let's try to capture a second Bidoof that is female and bigger than the others."

"Well, we are in Aspiration Hill, if we search enough, we might be able to find it without any problem." Serena says as they split up and search for it.

Bidoof's Research Tasks: Number Caught:1,3,6,12,25 Number of heavy specimens caught:1,2,3,5,7 Number defeated:1,2,4,10,15 Number of different forms you've obtained:2 Number you've evolved:1 Investigated the Bidoof that bother the village:1

"I guess that's enough for the Bidoof, let's try to go next...which is Starly." Serena says.

"Starly, huh..." Ash says, but much to their surprise, they see a Staraptor flying down from the sky as he lands in front of Ash. "A Staraptor?"

The Staraptor tackles Ash as it is showing affection, Serena says, "Wait, didn't your mother say that some of your Pokemon also travel back to the past to find you? Does that mean this Staraptor..."

"Is that true, Staraptor?" Ash asks the Pokemon, who nods back. "Welcome back to the team Staraptor. With your help, it will be much easier to find Pokemon easily."

And much to their surprise, the Arc Phone glows and Staraptors Poke Ball appears in Ash's hands, only that it looks like the ancient Poke Ball like they are holding right now. After recalling the Pokemon, he says, "If that's the case, that means Pikachu might be somewhere close by as well. I can't wait to see him again!"

"Me too. But we should finish the Starly quest first." Serena says.

Starly's Research Tasks: Number Caught:1,3,6,12,25 Number you've caught without being spotted:1,2,5,10,20 Number defeated:1,2,4,10,15 Number of different forms you've obtained:2 Number you've evolved:1,2,3

"And then we have Shinx." Serena says.

"This is harder, since we have to defeat it with a Ground Type attack. Staraptor, can you do any Ground moves?"

Staraptor shakes his head as he can't, and Serena sighs, "I think we can only try to go back and redo it..."

Ash frowns as he goes to capture a male Shinx since they already have a female one.

Shinx's Research Tasks: Number Caught:1,3,6,12,25 Number defeated:1,2,4,10,15 Number of you've defeated with Ground-type moves:1,2,4,6,10 Times you have seen it use Quick Attack:1,3,6,12,25 Times you have seen it use Bite:1,3,6,12,25 Number of different forms you've obtained:2 Number you've evolved:1,2,3

"Now we have those three done, I think we should also write about the Pokedex Entry, right?" Serena asks.

"Sure, it is a good thing we have the Arc Phone." Ash says.

Hisui Dex Entry No.10: Bidoof: The Plump Mouse Pokemon: Normal-type. Bidoof has an unsophisticated face and is rarely flustered by anything. There have been incidents involving Bidoof sauntering into villages and gnawing on the houses without a single care.

Hisui Dex Entry No.12: Starly: The Starling Pokemon: Normal- and Flying-type. They live in the fields and mountains, gathering in large flocks. Their cries are quite obnoxious. Though small, their wings are strong—a strike from them leaves pain that persists for a week.

Hisui Dex Entry No.15: Shinx: The Flash Pokemon: Electric-type. Shakes its body to generate electricity. Its stature belies its aggression—one must be patient to tame this Pokémon.