Final Trailer (Bat and the Cat)

The sound of a vase was heard, as scene shows a pair of hands holding it, as it shows a girl with green eyes and long blond curly hair, though she looked like a street person as she smiled looking at it.

???: You know that's a fake, right?

The girl looks back in shock, sort of like she was caught, as it shows kid Asher looking at it.

Asher: It's... only 100 coins, father can buy another one, besides the real one was lost in history.

Girl: *makes a sound with her tongue* Right.

She puts it back as Asher just extends his hand at her looking in shock.

Asher: I'm Asher Wayne.

Girl: *snickers* Elara Kyle.

The two actually shake hands as scene turns black.

(Starts music)

???: Mr Wayne

???: Mr Wayne.

Adult Asher looks to his side seeing Mel Medarda while keeping a very neutral but emo face.

Asher: Mel Medarda.

Mel: Heimerdinger would be happy to see you again, Asher.

She walked by his side in some kind of theater with him still being him.

Mel: Though you're not being the same man your father was. You're family has a history of philanthropy, but you're not doing it.

Asher and Jayce briefly look at each other but he just ignores Jayce and looked to another side.

Alder: This new vigilante has been writing to The Batman. Why's he writing to you?

Batman looked at the floor, as he grabbed a knife covered in blood, until a walkie talkie was turned on and Batman started to hear a voice.