✧𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒘𝒐✧

Applejack tensed up a bit. She was curious about what Rainbow was gonna tell her, she was also anxious. What was she gonna tell her? Is it good? Is it bad? That was all Applejack could think about, she felt her heart racing in nervousness. She mentally told herself to calm down and that everything was gonna be fine, It was working a little..just not enough. But luckily, it wasn't noticeable. 

   Rainbow Dash on the other hand, was just as nervous as Applejack was. Except her nervousness was noticeable. Which meant, All of their friends knew what Rainbow was trying to say. Pinkie and Rarity just had the urge to say "RD likes AJ!", But it's rude to just tell your friend's secrets, so they didn't. Sunset, Fluttershy and Twilight just remained calm and gave Rainbow time to process what she wanted to say.

   "Um...Sure Rainbow. What is it?" Applejack asked. Rainbow scratched the back of her neck nervously, not sure if it was worth confessing to Applejack. She has never been this scared in her life. She looked at her other friends, they were giving her reassurance. She could tell by the looks on their faces. She looked at Applejack, then back at her friends, then back at Applejack. She had just realized that she was blushing. Not just because she had feelings for Applejack, She also was blushing in embarrassment. Applejack gave her a questionable look. 

"Rainbow...If it's too complicated to say..then you don't have to say it. It-it's okay if you're not comfortable." Applejack spoke. Rainbow Dash immediately knew that Applejack was nervous for some odd reason. But she knew there was a reason behind her nervousness, Applejack doesn't do anything or show anything without a reason. She knew Applejack long enough to know what her facial expressions meant. She also can tell how she's feeling by the tone of her voice. 

"No no..It's fine...I can handle it. Nothing I can't handle." She chuckled nervously. 

"Rainbow." Rarity said sternly. Rainbow looked up at Rarity and saw that she was giving her a certain look. A look that said "I know you're lying." Rainbow couldn't get mad at her, she knew she was lying. She couldn't handle it. She's confessing her feelings for someone for crying out loud. 

"Rainbow, come with me please." Rarity said, already getting up out of her chair. Rainbow did the same. She looked at Applejack, she gave her a nod. Rainbow Dash smiled slightly before following Rarity to wherever they were going.

   Rainbow and Rarity were in the bathroom. Rainbow was confused. She wanted to know why she was here. What did Rarity pull her in here for? But most likely, it's probably about what took place just now.

"So...What are we in here for?" Rainbow asked.

"Rainbow, don't be stupid. You know why we're here." Rarity said with a slight chuckle. Rainbow was right, it was about what had taken place just now.

"I knew you couldn't handle that Rainbow Dash, I was able to tell by your face. But I'll tell you one thing, she likes you back. So no need to be anxious about anything. Just confess to her and then it'll be over with." Rarity reassured.

"How do you know?" Rainbow said as raised an eyebrow. 

"She didn't tell me she did, but I can tell." Rarity said.

"How?"

"Well, she likes being around you. When you like someone, you'll like being around that person more. Physical touch is another sign that someone likes you. Yes, I caught you two holding hands under the table that day we went to a restaurant for Pinkie's birthday." Rarity ended her sentence with a smirk. Rainbow's eyes widened, her cheeks became red. 

"You didn't have to say that. Best friends can hold hands too after all."

"I know that," Rarity replied calmly. "But that's not the point. That day you were blushing while she was holding your hand, that's another sign that you like someone. Or whenever you guys accidentally make physical contact, you guys blush." Rarity explained. Rainbow knew Rarity had a point, but that didn't mean make her blush in embarrassment. But other than that, Rainbow definitely wasn't gonna admit that Rarity had a point.