✧𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏✧

Applejack was currently doing a assessment. She hated Assessments, they drove her crazy. But she knew she had to do it, it's a big part of her grade anyway. She was thankful that she was almost finished. Applejack, including her classmates were interrupted by the intercom.

"Attention all students and staff at Canterlot high school, There is a lock down. DO NOT leave your classroom until further notice. Teachers please lock your doors and close your windows. I'll repeat, There is a lockdown. DO NOT leave your classroom until further notice. Teachers please lock your doors and close your windows. This is a REAL lock down. Thank you all for listening."

"THERE'S A LOCK DOWN??!" Pinkie shouted.

"Shh! Be quiet! You never know where the intruder could be." The teacher whispered, loud enough for Pinkie to hear. 

"Everyone go hide somewhere, somewhere SAFE so she or he won't see you. I'll just keep an eye out the them." The teacher explained quietly. Everyone did exactly what they were told. But they were panicking, something they weren't suppose to do. But they had the right to. 

   Applejack didn't feel nothing but abnormal. Who was the intruder? What were they trying to do? Applejack also realized that Vice Principal Luna didn't mention if the intruder was an murderer, kidnapper, etc. So that was even more eccentric. 

"I have a bad feeling about this.." Pinkie said. Of course she wasn't talking to Applejack, they weren't even friends. She had the urge to reply to her because she knew she was right. But she didn't wanna make it seem like they were cool again. She didn't need them...right? 

   If she had to be honest, she missed them. All of them. Especially one specific rainbow haired girl with magenta eyes, light blue skin, a smile that is a mix of happiness and confidence and a voice that was Dysphonia but yet euphonious. Even though the two teens weren't on good terms, Applejack still had feelings for her that were pretty deep. 

   Applejack jumped out of her thoughts when she realized that she was blushing slightly. Pinkie had noticed and smirked slightly, knowing why she was blushing. Then she frowned after that, realizing what Rainbow did to Applejack, including the rest of them. She bit her lip, everyone deserves a second chance, so why was it hard for her to forgive Rainbow?

   Pinkie may be a happy, giggly and energetic person, but she wasn't able to put into words how she felt about all this. She's still her energetic self, she wasn't completely frustrated. All she wondered was if it was worth forgiving Rainbow.

   Yelling was suddenly heard from the hallway. It was only a few feet away from the classroom she was in. She didn't hear any gunshots, or any signs of this intruder kidnapping students. So what was this intruder here for? She had the urge to just get up and go see what all of this is about. But should she? Was it worth it? 

   She groaned quietly in frustration. She hoped this wouldn't last for hours. She felt like this lock down was gonna last forever. She had never experienced a real lock down before, the sound of it was definitely scary. Now she's actually experiencing what it feels like; Frighting and Frustrating. Applejack really wanted to go out there, but she was afraid. This person could do anything to her.

   Applejack got tired of being curious. With all of the courage she had, she got up and walked by the door. Before she could leave, of course the teacher questioned her.

"Applejack? What are you doing? Don't you know that there's a person out there that could do anything to you??" The teacher exclaimed quietly. 

"I know. But I wanna see who this is. I'm tired of being curious, I need to know who this person is." Applejack said. Before the teacher could reply to Applejack's declaration, Applejack had already walked out the door. She made sure the door didn't make any noise. She hide in any spot that was near. Then that's when she saw the Principal and the Vice Principal arguing with a woman who looked just like Lighting Dust.