✧𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏✧

A few weeks later...

   It's been a few weeks that little incident occurred. Rainbow and Applejack haven't talked ever sense. Rainbow has only been talking to Sunset. She spent most of her weekends with her, she didn't have any other friends. She was more happier with Sunset. Then again, Sunset was the only one who was willing to forgive her after everything she had done. 

   The others on the other hand, They've been hanging out together every now and then. And what I mean by the others; Rarity, Fluttershy, Twilight, Pinkie and Applejack. Rainbow and Sunset did hang out with them too. But most of the time, they were with each other. And yes, Applejack has noticed it. She tried to deny the fact that she was upset about it. 

   Remember when Sunset said that she was gonna give Twilight information about this situation? Well, she didn't do it just yet. But trust me, she'll be knowing before the end of the day...

✰✰✰

   Sunset was in front of Twilight's door. She was gonna talk to her about the incident a few weeks ago. She knocked on the door and waited for a few seconds. Then the door had opened, revealing a teenage girl with purple skin and dark purple eyes.

"Oh, Hey Sunset. What brings you here?" Twilight greeted with a smile. Sunset smiled back.

"Hey Twi." She said. Then she became serious, "You mind letting me in? I need to talk to you. It's important." Sunset said. Twilight smiled slightly and nodded. Although, she was a bit curious about what Sunset was gonna tell her.

   Sunset went inside Twilight's house, They both went upstairs to Twilight's room. Twilight's room was pretty organized. Her blinds were open, having the sun outside bright up the room. Her room color was light purple, Sunset smiled at the sight. Her room was nice compared to the last time she saw it. Last time she was here, her room didn't have a color. Nothing else changed in the room, But the color in the room just made the room look different and quite interesting. 

"Nice room." Sunset said. Twilight looked at her and smiled.

"Thanks. I had Shining Armor and Cadence to help me paint it. I decided that it needed some color." Twilight said. SUnset chuckled.

"Something Pinkie would probably say." Sunset said. Twilight giggled.

"Yeah, True." She agreed. Sunset smiled, remembering all of the good times she had with all of her friends. Twilight and Sunset sat on the bed.

"So, What is there you want to talk to me about?" Twilight asked curiously.

"Twilight," Sunset said sincerely. "You know how you wanted to get to the bottom of this little...situation?" Sunset asked. Twilight nodded.

"Yeah..What about it?" Twilight asked. Sunset exhaled.

"Well, I have all the information. And I came over here to tell you." Sunset said. Twilight's eyes widened.

"Really?? Tell me." Twilight said, interested in the topic they were talking about. 

"So..You know how me and Rainbow went to the girls bathroom to talk privately?" Sunset asked. Twilight nodded, "So we both were just talking. And then Lighting Dust unexpectedly comes into the ladies restroom." Sunset started.