✧𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆✧

The Next Day...

Rainbow Dash walked into the school building with a grin on her face. The only thing that filled her mind was yesterday, how she spent quality time with her Emerald Eyed friend. Applejack was special to Rainbow Dash. She's more than a best friend to her. She's her sister, her better half, her everything. And no matter what, she would always Forever be Rainbow's Soulmate. In friend.

"God please don't ever take her out of my life.." Rainbow whispered to herself. 

"Who's her?" She heard someone say. Rainbow turned her gaze to her orange friend who was standing right next to her with a smirk on her face.

"Uh..N-Nobody." Rainbow obviously lied. And Sunset was obviously not buying it. Sunset raised an eyebrow, but she still had her smirk on her face.

"It's Applejack isn't it?" Sunset asked. Rainbow blushed, her face had turned crimson. 

"Um...Kinda?" Rainbow laughed nervously. Sunset giggled.

"You like Applejack, Don't you?" Sunset asked. This made the Rainbow haired girl blush even harder. That's the thing, does she like Applejack? But Pinkie could already tell Rainbow wasn't sure.

"Hm..I guess you aren't sure." Sunset said. Then she chuckled, "How come I knew it already? Before you." Sunset asked with the same smirk she had on her face for the past 2 minutes. Rainbow raised an eyebrow.

"W-What do you mean?" Rainbow asked. Sunset rolled her eyes.

"I know you like her." Sunset said. Rainbow blinked rapidly and stood there in silence for a moment. She opened her mouth to say something, but immediately closed it afterwords. 

"H-How do you know that I like her..?" Rainbow asked, then realizing what she just said a little afterwords. "I-I mean..Not that I like her or anything! I'm just...asking." Rainbow finally spoke. Sunset rolled her eyes, but her smirk remained on her face.

"Rainbow," She chuckled. "You always seem to be so happy when your with her. And on top of that, the look on your face when we told you what happened to Applejack. You seemed  You even blamed it on yourself. You didn't know what you did wrong instantly, But as soon as that accident occurred, You knew exactly what you did wrong. And well..I know it's off topic, but I hope you learned your lesson." Sunset said as she gently nudged Rainbow Dash. Rainbow didn't even wanna think about that day. 

"But anyway, I can tell you always get nervous around her. You know one of your ex friends told me that if your nervous around someone, that means you have a crush on that person. You even were nervous when I asked you that question." Sunset said. Rainbow scratched the back of her neck and giggled nervously whilst blushing slightly. 

"So this should've been obvious to you. But obviously your blind." Sunset chuckled. Rainbow giggled.

"Well it's not my fault I don't know much about romance!" Rainbow scoffed playfully. Sunset and Rainbow shared a laugh. 

"Anyway, Confess when your ready. She likes you back, trust me." Sunset said.

"And how do you know?" Rainbow asked. 

"I can tell." Sunset replied. Rainbow chuckled softly. 

𝐈𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬...
𝟗:𝟏𝟎 𝐚𝐦..

Rainbow was already in class, ready for another boring class of the day. This was math class we were talking about. Rainbow hates math, which isn't surprising. Some other people were just now walking in the class, Class didn't start just yet. Rainbow's eyes widened when she realized who was in this class.