✧𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕✧

Applejack had went in the school building and got what she needed for her first class in her locker. After that, she saw all of her friends standing in front of Lighting Dust. She raised an eyebrow, She was also surprised. Rainbow was nowhere to be seen. She decided to walk over there to see what was going on. 

"Um guys? What's going on here?" Applejack asked confusingly. 

"A fight is about to happen, That's what." Pinkie said. 

"A fight between who?" Applejack asked. 

"Sunset and Lighting Dust." Rarity said. 

"Oh..Where's Rainbow Dash?" Applejack asked. 

"Hm..Nobody knows. I'm surprised you actually wanna see her." Twilight said.

"W-What do you mean? S-She is my best friend. Or should I say was." Applejack said.

"That's the thing," Sunset spoke. "She was your best friend. Which was in the past, And the past is not today." Sunset said honestly. True, The past wasn't today. But Rainbow is Applejack's best friend, She couldn't let her go. But at the same time, Why would she wanna be friends with someone who replaced her with someone else?

"I know Sunset. But I just wanna see how she's doing. I mean..Lighting Dust isn't with her." Applejack said. 

"Well..That's true. But she's been doing this for a while now and still hasn't gave any of us an explanation." Rarity said. All of Applejack's friends nodded.

"I know girls. I mean..I don't know if we're still friends. But I won't lie, I do miss her." Applejack said. 

"We know. We're her friends too, But she hasn't been talking to us. I'm not sure what's up with her, but we're aren't getting any answers...And I don't think we ever will.." Pinkie Pie said. Applejack sighed.

"Girls, Rainbow was my best friend since I was little. Ya'll just don't understand. I love her to death. And the thing is..I love her more than a best friend. Even if she doesn't love me in that way, That's fine. But the only thing that matters is that we're still friends." Applejack explained. She frowned at the last sentence she said. Fluttershy sighed, But didn't say anything just yet. Applejack looked at Fluttershy, and Fluttershy looked at her dead in the eye. 

"Applejack," Fluttershy started. Then she sighed once again, "I hate to be the first one to say this but...I think it's time for you to move on.." Fluttershy said in a sincere tone. Applejack's eyes widened. 

"Fluttershy is right," Twilight suddenly spoke. "You need to move on Applejack. Because...According to my perspective...Rainbow kinda did the same. But..You don't have to move on if you don't want to. Trust me, I wouldn't want to either. But it's for the best, You can't be in the same situation forever. So..What we're all trying to say is...Leave this situation behind you." Twilight said. Applejack tried to process what Twilight said. She knew she was right, she knew she had to move on, she knew she couldn't be in the same situation forever.

'That doesn't mean Rainbow's feelings changed'

Windy Whistles and her friends were right. But her friends don't know for sure if Rainbow moved on, It could be something else. You never know. 

"Well..You guys are right but...Rainbow's mom told me that feelings do change, But that doesn't mean Rainbow's feelings changed." Applejack said. Her friends stayed quiet for a bit. Like her friends said, They didn't really know anything behind all of this. Which means they wouldn't know if it was time to move on or not. But Twilight said right about one thing. 

"Windy Whistles is right. Honestly, We don't know if Rainbow moved on or not, We don't know if the reason behind all of this, and we certainly don't know if Lighting Dust is behind this or not. So if Applejack wants to talk to her, Let her do so." Rarity said, she smiled at Applejack. Applejack smiled back. Suddenly, the bell had rung. 

"We should be getting to class now, shall we?" Pinkie suggested everyone nodded and went to their respective classes. 

✰✰✰
𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥..
𝟑:𝟏𝟓 𝐩𝐦..
✰✰✰

"I'm glad school is over for the day." Pinkie said. 

"Same here. I wish the weekend would just come already." Applejack said. 

"Hm..Turns out I wasn't the only one that was wishing that." Rarity said. Everyone laughed. They all said their goodbyes and went their separate ways. Applejack as walking on the street. But suddenly, a car was coming. Her friends had saw and gasped.

"APPLEJACK! LOOK OUT!" Pinkie shouted. Applejack looked at her friends. Before she looked and see why Pinkie was shouting, she had already blacked out; she was hit by a car. Her friends gasped and went up to Applejack's body. 

"Oh my goodnees." Fluttershy said in fear, she was nearly crying. 

"We need to call the ambulance!" Pinkie exclaimed. Twilight grabbed her phone and immediately called the ambulance, No hesitation. 

5 minutes after Twilight called the ambulance, They had already pulled up. They took the body and asked some questions and then left. Fluttershy was still hysterically crying. They were all about to go drive to the hospital until they heard someone. 

"Guys!" They heard a raspy voice say. A voice they all least expected. They all turned around and saw Rainbow Dash looking at them with a worried look.

"Girls, What happened? I heard the ambulance." Rainbow asked. Pinkie and sunset raised an eyebrow at her. 

"Why do you care to know?" Pinkie asked coldly. Rainbow raised an eyebrow. 

"What do you mean? Aren't we friends?" Rainbow asked. Sunset chuckled dryly. 

"Didn't think you would say that in a million years." Sunset said. 

"Yeah.." Pinkie said, "Aren't you friends with Lighting Dust? Why don't you go hang out with her or something and don't worry about us." Pinkie said. Rainbow was now even more confused and worried at the same time. 

"Guys, It wasn't like that I swear. Speaking of which, Where's Applejack?" Rainbow asked. 

"You really wanna know where she is?" Rarity asked, Rainbow slowly nodded. "Well..Last time I checked, you took her for granted." Rarity snapped. 

"Guys, I'm serious. Where is she? Is she okay? Are you guys okay?" Rainbow asked worriedly. Fluttershy finally stopped crying. She wiped her tears away and looked at her 'friend'. 

"She's in the hospital Rainbow Dash," Fluttershy answered. "She's in the hospital because she was hit by a car just a few minutes ago. The ambulance are making sure they gets to the hospital as fast as they could because there's a chance that she may not make it." Fluttershy explained. Then they all walked off. Pinkie gave Rainbow one last mean glare before walking off with her friends. Twilight stayed put and tap Rainbow on the shoulder. 

"I hope that taught you a lesson." Twilight said softly. "Honestly Rainbow Dash, Lighting Dust isn't a good friend for you. That's all I could tell you, because the only person you could blame for your action..is you." Twilight lastly said before joining the rest of her friends. After that was said, It all came to her. Rainbow's eyes widened, It was all clear now. She had finally realized what just happened and what she did. She could only blame herself for all of this. She had just realized her eyes were watering and tears fell down her face. She wasted no time and got in her car and drove to the hospital, No caring what the speed limit was. 

Will Applejack forgive her for what she did?