✧𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒆𝒏✧

It had been a week since Applejack had been in the hospital. Rainbow went t visit her every single day, she'd always go just to tell her how her day went, made her laugh, etc. She was supposed to be out of the hospital next week. 

Yes, She's still been hanging out with Lighting Dust. But she's also spending quality time with Applejack too. It was also safe to say that Lighting Dust was just her friend, Well..Sunset was her close friend, and Applejack was her best friend. Simple as that. 

What about the others you say? Let's just say that they didn't forgive her. Sunset was the only one who did, but there was only one of them who was unsure about this whole situation. She didn't know if she should forgive Rainbow or not. 

But other than that, everyone thought that everything was back to normal. Although Applejack was still in the hospital, and the others; Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie and Rarity didn't forgive Rainbow. Rainbow and Applejack are friends again, Rainbow learnt her lesson, and she made time with both of her friends. But little did they all know, this wasn't over yet...

𝐀𝐭 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥..
𝟒:𝟎𝟎 𝐩𝐦...

It was Friday. The day everybody loves, A day Rainbow could've invited Applejack to her house for a sleepover but apparently she's stuck in the hospital for the next couple of days. But she should be out of the hospital by Wednesday. 

As Rainbow was on her way to room '306', she had suddenly got an unexpected call by someone she expected. She answered the phone and put the phone to her ear.

"Hey Lighting Dust, What's up?"

"Nothing much Dash. I just was calling you because I was wondering if you wanted to have a sleepover?" 

Rainbow was just about to say yes, But she thought about where she currently was and who she was going to see. She also thought about why she lost half of her friends, why Applejack didn't feel the same. She sighed and shook her head, she hoped this didn't hurt Lighting Dust feelings. Then again, she hurt Applejack's feelings. Or should I say...They both did.

"I can't Lighting Dust. I'm kinda...In the middle of visiting a friend right now-"

"Applejack? Isn't it?" Lighting Dust asked, Rainbow could already tell her voice was filled with annoyance. 

"Yeah..Don't you remember? She got ran over by a car a week ago. I promised to visit her everyday and tell her how my day went, and just..talk to her. And I'm not gonna risk breaking that promise." Rainbow told her. Lighting scoffed. 

"So your-...Never mind. I'll see you later."

Before Rainbow got a chance to say anything back, Lighting Dust hung up the call. Rainbow sighed and put her phone back in her pocket. She kept walking until she made it to room '306'. She opened the door and smiled at Applejack. Applejack looked up at her and smiled back at her.

"Hi Rainbow Dash." She said. Rainbow walked up to her and hugged her best friend.

"Hey Apples, you good?" Rainbow greeted, Applejack blushed at the tone of Rainbow's voice. Of course she used her soft voice on her. But luckily, Rainbow couldn't see her blushing because she was too busy hugging her.

"Y-Yes..I'm good." Applejack finally replied. Rainbow broke the hug and smirked.

"Why you blushing?" Rainbow teased, still kept her smirk. Applejack's face was now red in embarrassment. 

"Uh...I-I don't know!" Applejack stuttered, Rainbow chuckled.

"Chill, I was just teasing you. You're cute when you blush anyway." Rainbow winked.

"S-Stop." Applejack said, covering her face with her hat. Rainbow took her hat off her face and put it on her head.

"Don't hide your face Apples." Rainbow chuckled sweetly. Applejack blushed again, she had to do that..just why?

"Why did you do that?" Applejack asked, Rainbow smirked.

"Did what?" She asked. Applejack's eyes widened when she realized what she had said. 

"Uh..N-Never mind. J-Just..D-Don't worry about it!" Applejack stuttered. Rainbow gave her a concerned look. 

"You okay Apples?" Rainbow asked, Applejack nodded.

"Yes. I-I'm okay, Really." Applejack said nervously, she was definitely panicking on the inside. And I mean a lot. But on the outside..not so much. Rainbow smirked.

"You liked how I giggled, didn't you?" Looks like somebody already figured it out, she knows Applejack too well. 

"Uh..No." Applejack lied. Rainbow rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"You're mean." Rainbow said in a babyish voice and licked her tongue out, then she crossed her arms. Applejack chuckled.

"Nah. I'm not mean, I'm actually very nice." Applejack said honestly, "If I was mean, you wouldn't be here right now. I would've never forgave you." Applejack smirked, Rainbow rolled her eyes.

"Don't even talk about that." Rainbow scoffed. Applejack smiled and rolled her eyes.

"You'll be okay. It's in the past now." Applejack spoke softly, comforting Rainbow Dash. Rainbow smiled slightly. 

"Alright..I guess." She slightly shrugged.

𝐀𝐭 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐛𝐨𝐰'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞...
𝟔:𝟑𝟎 𝐩𝐦...

Rainbow had just came home from visiting Applejack at the hospital. She was just in time too, dinner was ready. They were having Tacos. Rainbow immediately, who doesn't love Tacos? 

"Hey Mom, Hey Dad." Rainbow greeted. Bow and Windy looked at their only daughter and smiled.

"Hey Rainbow." They both said in a unison. 

"So, You and Applejack sorted out that situation?" Windy asked, Rainbow nodded.

"Yup! We're best friends now." Rainbow said with a grin. 

"And what about you and Lighting Dust?" Windy asked, she raised an eyebrow. But she kept her smile. 

"Oh..We're just friends." Rainbow said. Bow and Windy nodded with smiles on their faces. But on the inside, Windy wasn't so sure about that. 

Rainbow sat down at the table and of course she prayed before eating. When she started eating, Windy Whistles was in thought. 

"I have a bad feeling about this.." Windy whispered to no one.

"What's wrong?" Bow asked. Windy sighed.

"I'll explain later."

✰✰✰

Rainbow went in her room and closed the door and locked it. She went on her bed and unexpectedly started crying.

"Why is she crying you may ask? Because, Twilight, Fluttershy, Rarity and Pinkie Pie didn't forgive. If Applejack and Sunset forgave her, why couldn't they forgive her? I mean, She's not really close to any of them really. But it does upset her that they don't wanna be her friend anymore, she might get over it some day.

To be continued...