✧𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆✧

It was the end of the school day; It was also the last day of school until the weekend. Twilight was still shocked about what happened on Monday, That wasn't the Rainbow she knew. The Rainbow she knew was...well...Loyal. She was sweet, kind, positive. But now since this Lighting Dust showed up, She completely changed. She doesn't even pay any attention to Applejack, Neither her and the others. And the funny thing is, A loyal person wouldn't choose the people she love over anyone else. Twilight's friends, With the exception of Applejack and Rainbow Dash, Were walking out of the school. 

"Girls, We need to talk." Twilight said sincerely. All of her friends gave her a worried look.

"What's wrong Twilight?" Sunset asked. 

"I'll explain later. Right now, You guys need to come to my house." Twilight said. Everyone nodded. 

♡𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙♡ 

Everybody was at Twilight's house sitting on her living room couch. Fluttershy was one of the first ones to speak. 

"So..What did you bring us here for?" Fluttershy asked, "Is everything okay?" She asked worriedly. 

"Well..I'm fine. But Rainbow and Applejack's friendship isn't," Twilight started. Pinkie gasped.

"WAIT WHAT?!" Pinkie shouted. Everyone gave her a glare that said 'be quiet'. 

"Oh..Sorry." Pinkie apologized. 

"It's alright Pinkie. Although, You do have a right to shout like that. Trust me, I'm shocked too." Twilight said. 

"Is it about That new girl? Lighting Dust?" Fluttershy asked, Sunset scoffed.

"Well duh, Who else would it be." Sunset said, Getting annoyed with the name Lighting Dust. 

"Yes," Twilight answered. "Ever since she came, Rainbow Dash has been hanging out with her more. And has been ignoring Applejack. Including us." Twilight said. 

"But..Why would Rainbow do that? She would never to such a thing." Rarity said. Twilight sighed.

"Now that question I can't answer right now. And apparently I won't be getting an answer. I already tried asking. And I don't you guys go and try to ask either, Last thing I need is one of you to get scolded at by Rainbow Dash." Twilight said. It went silent for a moment. Fluttershy was really in thoughts. For some reason she had a feeling that Lighting Dust was behind all of this. But little did she know, That wasn't the full truth.

"Um..Girls, I kinda have a feeling that Lighting Dust is behind all of this." Fluttershy said. 

"It isn't possible," Twilight said. "If she was behind all of this, Rainbow would've never been apart of this in the first place. This situation wouldn't even exists. And plus that, She probably would've told us about that sooner or later." Twilight explained, "Well..There is a chance it could be. But in my perspective, I don't see it in that way." Twilight said, Concluding her statement. 

"So..How do you see this then?" Pinkie asked. Twilight gave all of her friends a calm look and sighed. 

"I actually don't know.." Twilight said, "I don't know any other way to think about this." Twilight said. She sighed once again. 

"If only Rainbow Dash answered my question.."

♡𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙♡