MISCHIEVOUS PRINCE

"Hahahaha!" The prince laughed out loud, and everyone was surprised.
"You..!?" The queen pointed her right index finger at the prince. She couldn't help but shake her head. She was truly scared that something wrong might happen to the him, but it ended up being a joke.
Lady Kathy and others just sighed in relief.
The prince stood up. "Forgive me, your highness. Everyone seems so serious, and I just want to have some fun. I hope you don't mind it."
Jessy mumbled something, but the queen clearly heard what she said. "Lucky you are that you're a prince; or else, you're dead by doing such a mischievous thing to the queen."
"He is an envoy, and it might be a normal behavior in their kingdom. We have to let it pass for now," the queen said in a low voice, just enough for Jessy to hear.
"It's alright. Your acting was great, I was truly scared." The queen sat down again.
Prime Minister Von kneeled down. "Your highness, please forgive the innocence of our prince. He is just 18 and he knows nothing about the customs of the Kingdom of Agun. It's inappropriate to make such a joke in front of the queen. Please punish me instead."
"I fully understand. Please rise, it's alright." Queen Ivana gives a glance to Jessy.
"Bring the presents for the envoy," Jessy shouted.
Four men entered the room, one after another. They are carrying one coffer each.
The first one kneeled down in front of the prince. Then, he opened his coffer and showed it to the prince. "Your highness, please accept this pair of boots made from a lion's skin. This gift was specially prepared for you by Lady Kathy," he said.
Lady Kathy smiled.
The prince stood up and bowed to the concubine. "Thank you, my lady. It is very beautiful." He sat down again.
"I'm happy that you like it, your highness," she replied.
The other three do the same as the first male servant did. They offer the best pearls, clothing, and luxurious jewelry. They are all offered by the Lady Kathy.
"Jessy, our presents?" Queen Ivana asked.
"Bring the queen's presents," Jessy said in a loud voice.
A lady servant went inside with a long but thin coffer. She kneeled down in front of the prince's table and handed him the queen's gift.
"Please take my humble gift, Prince Harry." Queen Ivana smiled.
The prince stood up and went to the servant. Then, he took the coffer and placed it on his table. He immediately pulled the upper portion to open it.
"Hahaha! A sword?" The prince looked so happy. He quickly took the sword and unsheathed it. In a swift move, it landed on the neck of a servant beside his table.