The Queen 1

The Sy Palace is the queen's home. It is thrice larger than a large mansion and adorned with a red motif, the favorite color of the queen.
Inside the royal bedroom, Queen Ivana was sitting in a golden chair with her shoulders arched up. She's wearing a red royal dress with a golden embroidered dragon on its shoulders. She is facing a small round mirror that was placed on the table.
Through the mirror, a lady with a pointed nose, cute pinkish lips, and long straight black hair can be seen. She has round light purple eyes, and it makes her look very unique because everyone in the kingdom has brown eyes.
Behind Queen Ivana was Jessy Song, her loyal and trusted personal servant, who was combing her hair.
Jessy looks beautiful with her round eyes, pointed nose, and reddish lips. Her long dark hair tinged with red was tied with a golden hairpin. She's wearing a white dress with a black belt, the uniform of common officials.
"Your highness, where were you last night? You looked so active and blooming today. Did you enjoy it that much? Mhmm?" Jessy asked in a teasing way. Yet, her tone when she spoke was more like a man's, as was how she walks and moves.
A smile spread across the queen's face, which added to her attractive features. She has an unsurpassed beauty, as everyone says.
"Enough with that shit. Hurry up, finish combing and tying my hair. I was tasked with receiving the envoy from the Kingdom of Liba at the palace gate, and I must not be late." Her voice was as calming as the breeze.
"I know, your highness. Don't worry, we will arrive there on time." Jessy started to style the queen's hair.
"Then, hurry up!"
"Your highness, is it true that the envoy was a handsome crown prince of Liba?" Jessy asked.
"Mhmm!" A glimpse of excitement was about to come out of her face, but she stopped it. "Yes, I guess the envoy has a very important thing to discuss with the king. If not, then they can just send some lower officials here, not the crown prince himself."
"Your highness, how old is he?" Jessy asked.
"Interested? Oh, Jessy! Stop daydreaming. " She chuckles.
"Tsss! Your highness, you're bullying me again."
"He is just 18 and I'm sure that he won't show an interest in a girl who looks like a man. Haha!"
Jessy pouted, "Do you really think that I cannot marry anymore? I'm just 23 years old."
"Yet you acted like my mother since we were young."
"Do I look like a mother?"
"Hahaha! Of course not, we're just the same age and look. You just have a wider understanding and care for others than me."
"But-" the queen wouldn't let her finish her speech.
"Back to the envoy, if anything wrong happens to him inside our kingdom, it will surely lead to a bloody war. Hurry up, we have to go now."
"Nothing wrong will happen to him, your highness. Nothing wrong, just good things that he will surely be pleased of."
"What's on your mind? Come on, I can't touch him and I will never dare."
"Your highness, you already said that towards a lot of men... but you still can't control yourself."