As we walked into the cafeteria a group of girls pulled me to the side.

"Can we do pink?"

"Ugh, we did that the last 2 years. Orange!"

"Teal."

"Wait what is this even about?!" I shook my head in confusion.

"Uniform colors. We have to decide before the big game coming up."

All of the girls around me stood with begging eyes, hoping I would pick their color.

"You know what, I'll let you know tomorrow. I gotta go." I squeezed through the crowd and headed back to the table.

I sat next to Mirabel taking a deep breath. "What was that about?" Ivan asked.

"Uniform colors." I brushed it off. Camilo's eyes lit up and he pointed at Ivan. "We're doing yellow for our jerseys."

"Ugh, why not red?" Ivan furrowed his brows.

"Just do yellow and red." Catalina groaned, tired of their back and forth.

"What happened to her?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it." Nicolas chuckled. "Enjoy the silence."

*Time Skip*

I walked to the Casita with Camilo and Mirabel.

"Wait, you're coming with us?" Mirabel asked, confused.

"Yep. Me and Camilo are studying for the math test."

Mirabel furrowed her brows at Camilo. "Nothing against (Y/N), but why didn't you just ask me, Camilo?"

He shrugged. "Last time you didn't really help. You're in advanced math or something and all your explanations were to complex."

He opened the door to the Casita allowed us to walk in. "I'll be in my room then if you need me." Mirabel quickly waved and rushed into her room.

Camilo looked at me and smiled. "Follow me."

As you arrived in his room he sat on the edge of his room, patting the mattress for you to join him.

As you sat next to him, some of his hair brushed against your face. Leaning back, you tucked it behind his ear.

"My bad." He laughed. "No, it's fine."

Camilo took a breath. "I can't do this."

"We didn't even start yet." I laughed while opening the math book and turning to the first page of the review guide.

"I'm literally already sure I'll fail. I didn't pay attention the whole time. Abuela's gonna be so ma..."

I don't know what went through my mind but I quickly placed a kiss on his cheek.

Flustered, I said, "you'll do fine. Let's start on question..." He lifted my head to face his and he kissed me.

"We're even." He smirked as he looked back at his book.

I leaned over his side and quickly kissed him again. He leaned into the embrace, slightly turning to face me. "This is a game I'm willing to lose." He mumbled against my lips.

We separated to breathe. "We're not getting any work done, are we?" I admitted.

He pulled me back and whispered "no." His hair tickled my forehead as we stayed like this for a couple of seconds.

A couple seconds too long as suddenly bird noise startled us. Antonio stood in the doorway, mouth wide. Camilo cursed under his breath and slowly slid out the bed.

"Antonio, don't..." before he could finish Antonio ran fast, hopping on a lion who ran him downstairs.

Camilo's Perspective:

I quickly shifted to the fastest person in the town. Yet I could barley keep up with Antonio's lions. He better not tell.

I chased him around the Casita. When he noticed the door opening he ran towards it.

Ivan stepped in.

Giggling, Antonio yelled "CAMILO WAS KI..." I covered his mouth.  "Hey Ivan, what are you doing here?"

Antonio licked my fingers making me let him go. "CAMILO AND..." I covered his mouth again, this time enduring the warm licks on my hand.

Ivan stared at us confused. "I just heard (Y/N) was here and you guys were studying so I thought I'd join you." He shrugged.

Antonio bit my finger this time. "CAMILO AND (Y/N)..." I covered his mouth, again and whispered in his ear. "I'll take you to the pet store." He mumbled against my hand, "I have enough pets."

"I'll do your chores."

"I don't have any I'm only five."

"I'll buy you ice cream!"

He forced my hand off his mouth. "YES!" He yelled jumping up and down.

I led Ivan upstairs. He sat down next to me on the bed. "So what page are you guys on on the review?" We exchanged nervous glances.

"We didn't start."