Picasso

(Y/N)'s Perspective:

The bell rang, finally ending our lunch hour. Everyone stayed seated while I rushed to get ready.

"What's with the rush?" Nicolas asked, confused.

"Umm... the bell just rang?" I tilted my head in confusion. Throwing my backpack on my shoulder. "And it takes me 20 minutes to find the next class."

They just laughed, including Mirabel. She grabbed my paper out of my backpack showing me the words Study Hall in bold.

I mouthed the words 'oh' and sat back down.

"So where is this study hall located?" I asked. They all exchanged glances. "We don't know. We just skip." Camilo said with a smirk.

"SKIP? I'm not trying to skip on my first day!" I started gathering my stuff, again. "Camilo you're a jerk. (Y/N) stop." I looked Mirabel in the eye. "Study hall can be in any class."

"Oh my gosh." I took a breath. These people are TIRING.

Camilo's Perspective:

This new girl was hilarious. As we started talking, I noticed her staring at everyone for a couple of seconds each, studying everyone's features.

When she got to me I pretended to not notice as her (color) eyes focused on me, but mostly my hair. Accurate.

I don't know why I did this, but it was gold watching Ivan's face as I stood and walked behind the new girl, tapping her on the shoulder. "Come on new girl, I'll give you a tour."

She looked up at me confused. "You don't seem like the nice type to give people tours, but I'll take it." She stood and laughed. I offered her a hooked arm and she happily accepted.

I looked over at Ivan one last time smirking. Then sticking my tongue out to be petty.

(Y/N)'s Perspective:

I followed Camilo as we walked down the halls of the enormous school. I noticed he was slightly shorter than Ivan. He had great posture and walked like a king surveying his kingdom. His freckled face focused ahead.

"You must like staring, new girl." A small grin formed in his face. He had reddish-orange tone braces.

"I- no." I quickly shook my head and faced forward.

"Don't worry, I'm used to it. When you look as good as me, not only do you get several Valentine's Day gifts, you also get a lot of stares."

"Are you sure they aren't all from pink bow girl?" I teased.

"Oh no, I told her if she puts one more thing in my locker I'm calling Luisa." "Who's Luisa?" "My cousin. The strong one." He added.

Camilo's Perspective:

I kind of liked how she doesn't know anything about us. The cluelessness in her eyes when I say one of my family's names is funny, almost cute.

*Mini Time Skip*

I showed her a couple of classes then we arrived at the gym. I grabbed her paper.

"I think you have this... 5th hour. Oh, same as me, Ivan, Catalina, and Mirabel." I shrugged.

"Ooooo. That'll be fun." She smiled.

I scratched the back of my neck. "Were you actually thinking of doing cheer?" She tilted her head in confusion. "I play a lot of sports, and I wanted someone actually good at cheer to be there." I admitted. She laughed.

"Is Catalina not good?" She asked still laughing.

"No, well I don't know. Everyone else is bad so I guess it makes her look good but I'm not sure how cheer works."

(Y/N)'s Perspective:

I paused for a second, debating. What harm would it do? And plus, I can ask Mirabel to come with me. "Sure." I smiled.

He removed his hand from his hair. "Great." The bell rang just on time. "Bye new girl." He yelled as he ran back to his best friends.

I caught up with Mirabel as we walked towards our next class. "How was your tour with "Mr. Popular"?" She said in air quotes. "It was nice. We mostly just talked and looked at 3 classes. OH! And I decided I'm doing cheer! Please do it with me?" Mirabel looked shocked.

She motioned down at her outfit. "Does this look cheer worthy?" I laughed. "Look at me! I haven't cheered in a while either. It'll be fun."

"I'll think about it." She noted as she ran to next class. "Hurry up and don't be late! I think you have art next." She added.

Art. I rechecked my paper. I did have art next.

*Time Skip*

I walked into the large art room. Paint spills dripped from the desks and easels filled the room. Each containing their own set of art supplies.

The only open easel was next to Lorenzo, if that's what his name was.

He smiled upon my entry. He was shorter than Camilo and Ivan. "Hey, new girl." He grinned.

"Hey, Lorenzo, was it?" He nodded. I looked over at his easel where he was drawing two people kissing. One appeared to be him, and the other another girl. "Whatcha got there, Picasso?" I joked.

When he noticed my gaze he quickly covered it with his body, one hand on his hip and the other behind his head.

I laughed. "Senora lets you draw that stuff?" He slowly backed away from covering it. "Of course she does. Me and Valeria are chill." I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"VALERIA!" Lorenzo yelled at the older lady sitting at her desk with her glasses on her nose reading a magazine. She looked up at him with a cold glare. "Aren't we chill, Valeria?" He asked. "No, Lorenzo. And don't use my first name again before I send you to detention for the 2nd time this week." She spat.

"See? We're chill." He smiled crossing his arms as I laughed.

I looked back down at my easel. "What should I draw?" I asked him. He tapped his chin pretending to think. "Well if I were you I'd draw a pe-." He was cut off as a tall girl walked up to him kissing his cheek. "Hola, hermosa." He smiled at her. Then proceeded to make a growling sound. I laughed. "Lorenzo, you're weird." She rolled her eyes.

"I'm still coming over today, right?" He confirmed. She nodded and he pumped his fist in the air as she walked to her easel across the room.

"You guys are so cute." I acknowledged. He shrugged. "Yeah, but we've broken up 3 times this month." I turned to face him and began to open my mouth in shock but the bell rang.

"Bye, new girl. I gotta bounce." He skipped out grabbing his painting and handing it to the tall girl. Ohhhh. Of course it was her in the painting. But it was kind of hard to tell, especially with Lorenzo's poor art skills. I laughed walking out of the art room where Mirabel was waiting for me.