Miss Popular is taken

Start from the beginning

Wonyoung got a hunch that the hamster infront of her was bothered about something, she raised an eyebrow at the girl

"Spill."

But Yuri could only pout. Not knowing what to say or the words were not coming out that smoothly

"I just-...sigh yknow yena unnie right?"

Amused at the sudden question the girl chuckled and nodded.

"Yeah, shes the one who has been courting for the past 3 months."

Wonyoung's lips then formed into a straight line before she continued

"You never stop talking about her unnie, and you're still talking about her now" giggling she saw how her friend whined and began to throw a mini tantrum on her chair.

"Yahhhh you aren't helping" Yuri pouted

Wonyoung could chuckle once again shaking her head. Of course she knew yena, she's best friends with her girlfriend who was still currently nowhere to be found.

"Yeah yeah so what about her anyways? Did you say yes to her?" She asked, slowly putting her things back to her backpack since they only had 20 minutes left of the lunch period

"No..but that's what I wanted to ask, I finally said yes!" Yuri squealed and so did wonyoung but was immediately hushed by Mrs. Chou.

Both of them apologized once again and continued their conversation much more quietly

"So why do you look so bothered unnie?"

Sighing, the hamster sighed once more as she crossed her arms together.

"Well..i- I'm scared wonyoung ah,what if I wouldn't be a good girlfriend? What if she'll leave me as soon as she gets tired of me?"

The said girl furrowed her eyebrows, even though Yuri could be a pain in the ass she knew that the older girl would be more than a good girlfriend to her significant other.

"Look unnie, I know you could be truly annoying sometimes and act like a brat"

"Yah! Are you insulting me?!"

"Yeah but listen to me first dummy," wonyoung immediately shush Yuri up and continued.

"You're a kind and caring person unnie, you're understanding and funny too. So don't think you'll never be a good girlfriend for yena unnie, you two deserve each other unnie she's your soulmate"

She held her dear friends hand and looked straightly at her dark brown eyes. She saw that Yuri still wasn't fully convinced on what she said

She chuckled, remembering getting encouragement from her sister eunbi unnie and picturing her past self having the same expression as Yuri's

'Don't worry too much about that unnie, yena unnie wouldn't want you to put yourself down"

"Thank you our wonyoung~ How are you so good in giving relationship advices?" Yuri, now in a good mood, laughed at her own question before standing up slowly.

She heard wonyoung laugh, but fortunately didn't distinguish her awkward hearty laugh

"Well, it was nice talking to you wonyoungie I should go now, school's almost starting", the girl nodded and soon bid good bye to her friend who made her way back to ENOZI high.

(Okay note, the uniforms of IVE Academy wore dark red with a bow on the front paired with a white and red blazer, while ENOZI High uniforms wore of a shade of light pink with a tie at the front paired with a light pink vest.)