𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 21

You're continuing with the recipe when Riki runs to you with his laptop in his hands. "Brooo!! I knew it!!" "Wae wae wae??" Curious, you look at the screen. After watching the video on his laptop, you're shock. "Oh my god..."

"Exactly!!" Suddenly, Riki spots someone and quickly runs inside to put his laptop away. After that, he runs out and pretends to help you with the baking. That person walks into the cafe and it's...Seo-Hee!!

She walks straight to Riki and is about to slap him. By natural reflex, you turn around and block her hand so she won't hit him. "Unnie-yah, why do you wanna slap my best friend? Hmm~?"

"He dare to steal my Sunoo!!" "Unnie, you know what? Let's calm down and solve this without using violence. Cuz y'know...violence won't solve anything right?" Seo-Hee is convinced by your words. She slowly lower her hand, you also slowly let go of her wrist too. "How dare you lie to me kiddo??!! You said Heeseung-oppa is your boyfriend and I believed that!! I'm so stupid for doing so back then!!"

"But unnie, Riki has a right to love anyone he wants, I know you also love Sunoo-oppa but—" "No buts, Sunoo is mine and I'm warning you to not come near him anymore. That's it." "You know what, noona? Sunoo-hyung doesn't even like you. He told me. Also, stop being a spy and respect him. If you truly loves him, you have to respect everything of him, that includes his privacy." he roasts Seo-Hee.

Feeling like she can't argue back, she stands up and stomps out of the cafe. "Broooooo that was soooo—" "I know."