𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 17

>> Sunoo's POV <<
I'm practicing my part right now but I can't even sing at the right tone! What've gone into me today?? I can't concentrate! Like wth!!! Is it might be because of Riki? Gosh I can't stop thinking about him. All I want is for him to say "yes" when I confess.

I'm focusing on practicing the high note part in the song but somehow, I can't hit it. Just then, the door opens, it's Sunghoon. "Hiyaaa Sunshineee." "Hi hyung" "Are you hungry? I already got you drink since you're practicing the high note so hard." He says and gives me the cold coke bottle. It feels so good drinking it.

"Thanks hyung." "Anytime. You're still thinking about Riki?" "Yeah. I want him to be mine. Can you help me?" "Well, maybe try to flirt with him? Something like 'If a star fell from the sky every time I think of you, the sky will be empty' and maybe a kiss in the end. Awwwwww that'll be so sweet!!!" "Yeah yeah. The importance is: will he accept my love?"

"True...but believe in yourself! I'm sure you'll success. Just do it! You'll never know what he'll say." "Okie. Thanks hyung. And I'm not really hungry now." "You're welcome. To be honest, I have a tiny crush on you but since you're passionate for Riki, I'll respect your choice."

"Oh. Really?? Then who do you like now?" "I like...don't tell Riki and Lea ok?" He puts his face closer to mine and whispers, "Heeseung-hyung." "Wait why???" "He's so good at everything, nice, cute and super handsome. Imagine he bake yummy treats for me" he starts dreaming again. Haizzz... "Wait but how do you know him? You guys haven't met!!" "I know him through Jungwon" "Ohhhhhh wait when did Jungwon take you to ¥uta cafe? Cuz Heeseung-hyung works there."

"When you and Riki went to your parents' house for 2 weeks. That time, Jungwon and I were so hungry and thirsty so we decided to go to ¥uta cafe to buy something. When we stepped in, only Heeseung-hyung was at the reception. Lea was decorating the new room so he took over the reception job. Jungwon and him are best friends so they talked. And you know what???"

"No. What happened?"

"Jungwon talked to him and even forgot that I'm still there. I'm pretty quiet outside so I just sat there and I ate my tiramisu. But then, Heeseung-hyung suddenly turned to me and pulled me into the conversation too so I won't be left out. Awwwww he's sooo nice. Heeseung-hyung and I talked and got to know each other a bit more and that's when I started to have a crush on him. The end."

"Woahhhhhh" I'm more than happy for hyung. Well...hope them get together soon. Now...I wonder what Ni-ki is doing right now.

>>>>>>——————<<<<<<
That day is yours and Riki's day off so you both decide to visit Heeseung. "We're here. Get down." Riki says as he's parking his motorbike in front of the house. "Here" you say, taking your helmet off and give it to him. "Let's goooo" They both step to the door and press the doorbell. A few minutes later, Heeseung walks out.

"Oh. Hey kids." "Hi oppa~" "Ahhhh hyungie we're not kids anymore." "But you still are in my standards" he jokes then welcome them in. Inside is a beautiful yard with a little fountain in the center. On the right stood Heeseung's house.

"Woahhhh oppa. Your house is soooo fancy" you're overwhelmed by the lux of his house. "Thanks Lea. Anyways, you 2 wanna go to my garden to relax?"

"Suree" they both say, in sync, and look at each other surprisingly. "Omggg we're like twins!!!" They say in sync again then start to laugh. Heeseung looks so done at this point, Aishh these kids he thinks. After that, the 3 walk into the garden and sit at the table to have a chat and relax.

"Oppa" "Yeah?" "Where can I get some water?" You ask Heeseung.

"If you go into the kitchen, there's a little gap on the fridge's door with 2 funnels, one red-marked and one blue-marked. The red one is hot water and the blue one is cold water. You can get glass inside the cupboard next to the fridge." "Woah that was detailed. Thanks oppa. Imma get some water. I'll be right back. I'll get for you and Riki too" "Awwwww thanks Lea" you smile then walk into the kitchen to get water. While Heeseung and Riki continue talking, they don't know that someone is spying on them from outside.

   >>Sunoo's POV<<
I finish early today so I decide to visit Riki. I heard that Lea and him have a day off today. I go to his house but he isn't at home. "He might be at Lea's house?" I think then go to her house. But they're not there either.

I'm super bored right now so I decide to walk alone around the park area. I accidentally walk past Heeseung-hyung's house and....what??!!