𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 16

"Ummmm. Well then, I'm sleepy now, I'm gonna sleep."

["Oh! Okiee see ya then, Nishimura. Byee"]

"annyeonghi jumuseyo Takayama yahh~~" he then hangs up the call and walks back to the bedroom.
      ———————end of flashback———————
"Ahhhhhhh so you do like him." Riki nods. "But do you think it's a bit odd?" He lowers his voice when he notices that Jungwon is also listening. "Oh. Just talk, I won't snitch on it. Promise" "Oppa. Go. Now." You say while sending him to another table to sit. He takes 1 egg tart and leaves to another table. You and Riki continue talking. "What do you mean weird??"

"I mean...Sunoo-hyung and I are both boys—" Not letting him finish his sentence, you slap his arm. "What the heck Riki!! Do you think gender matters? Look, When it comes to love; gender, race and age don't matter. What matters is that do you truly love him or not." "Lea. Yes I do love Sunoo-hyung but then I don't wanna ruin my friendship with Takayama since he also loves him"

"Oh my g—what've gone into you these days Riki?? Can't you tell the difference between love as lover and love as idol (admiration)? I also love Sunoo-oppa but as an idol only cuz I have someone else." "Oh, it's Jung—" "Yeah" you and Riki both turn to look at Jungwon, who is enjoying egg tart. Catching you both staring at him, he winks then continues eating. "You're unlucky, Lea" Riki jokes "True. Very, to be correct" you joke too, then switch back to serious mode. "Anyways, Sunoo-oppa has a crush on you. That's why he's taking care of you. That's like an indirect confession gift. You better accept his love cuz I'm sure that he loves you truly."

                           >>Riki's POV<<
"He loves you truly" really Lea? You sure?

While I'm working, I keep thinking about Lea's words to me earlier. If she speaks the truth then...The only question now is: Should I accept or reject Sunoo's love for me?