𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 26

Next morning, at ¥uta cafe...

"Brooooo Jungwon-oppa and I watched the mv already!!" "How was it? Is it good??" "No..." "Wait why—" "But it's EXCELLENT!!" "Ahhhh Lea!! You always..." Riki whined while giving you a gentle punch in the arm.

"Owwww!! Anyways, this is for you." You give him a box of chocolate along with a photo booth bookmark and a letter. "Sunoo-oppa told me to give this to you."

"Thanks" he opens the letter and reads out loud, " 'Dear jagiya,
    Thank you for being the other half of me now and forever. I made the photo booth bookmark using the selcas that we took. It's like a memory of us both. I also bought chocolate for you. It's really good, hope u like it. Let's be each other's from now on ok?
I love u~~
Sunoo' "

"Awwwww that's so sweet!!!" You say while picking up the photo booth bookmark. "Can I borrow?" "Sure. I'll unbox the chocolate and we can share it." He then takes the box into the kitchen to unbox it. "Okiee" you start to look at the bookmark. After you've scan the front, you turn to the back and..."Broooo!!! There's a message from Sunoo!!"

"What does it say??" "It says: 'to my one and only Nishimura Riki' " "That's it??" "Yeah. But the handwriting is so aesthetic!! Also, it's gold ink oh my god?!"

A few minutes later, Ni-ki walks out with the opened chocolate box. "Let's share!" "Yeahh" You and him sit down and start to enjoy the chocolate. "Mmmh. It's so good! Where did Sunoo-oppa bought it?" "Molla..."

"Ohh...wait! Should we share it with JaeYun, Jongseong, Sunghoon and Heeseung too? And...yeah! Sunoo ! He bought this!!" "How about me?" Says a voice, you both turn and see Jungwon walking in with the others.

"Oh sorry. Jagi too." You all laugh then gather around the table to chat and enjoying the chocolate. "Woah daebak!!" Jongseong cries as he takes his bite. "I know right??" Sunoo proudly says, "everything I buy for y'all, especially Riki, will always be high-quality"

That moment is fun for all
——————————————
After the successful comeback and from now on, Sunoo's life is heaven.

He now receives his dad's love.

He got more recognition and support from his fans.

And most of all...

He has Riki, the person will be by his side now and forever.
——————————————
After the comeback, he talks to his boss about Seo-Hee's sasaeng behaviour, with proof. As a result, she now got fired from the company.

There are other things that is happening around him like you and Jungwon become a couple. Now, Sunghoon has courage to confess to Heeseung and get accepted. After the date and from now on, Sunoo, with Riki's permission, moves in to live with him.

That night...

Riki pulls Sunoo's luggage inside while Sunoo is busy walking around exploring the younger's house. "Hyunggg, this is like the nth time you've been here!" "But your house is sooooo majestic and luxurious! I can't—"After Riki transfers Sunoo's damn heavy luggages into their room, they go to the living room to have their moment together.

"I'm so happy to be with you hyungie"

"Me too"

Sunoo says and gives Riki a kiss. The kiss is gentle at first, then becomes more passionate.

"Be mine hyung"

"Of course. You are ma boy, Riki. I love you "