𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 11

A day before the last day staying at Sunoo's parents' house...
"Checkmate! I win!" "You're so good uncle!! With age comes wisdom!!" "Thanks child. You're good too. I didn't expect children at your age can play chess super well like that." "Ohh really? I actually learn this from my best friend, Lea. She's super good at chess. We played chess a lot and I learnt a lot from her" Riki and Sunoo's father are playing chess together. Even though Riki always lost, he has a very good time. Sunoo also witness all of that behind the walls. But he could only gently puts on a forced smile while looking down to the ground.

That evening, he walks into Sunoo's room. "You're so lucky" "Why hyung?" "My dad always sweet and kind to you but always mean and strict to me! Maybe he biases you more than me....I feel like I'm nothing right now...." Riki sits down beside him and comforts him. "It's ok hyung. Because I'm the guest and you're his son so he should be teaching his son right??"

"That's not it!! He shout at me just because I follow my dreams, which is not what he wants. Everyone have their own opinion. You can't stop them from following their dreams right??" "True...it's ok hyung"
Silence....
To break the silence, Riki speaks up. "I'm bored hyung, should we play something??" "Sure what do you wanna play?" "Ummmm maybe halli galli" "Suree letchugo!!!"

Sunoo then pulls out a sack of halli galli cards. He shuffles them up then divides the cards to him and Riki. As they're playing, Sunoo tries to cheat but gets caught by the younger.

"hyunggg I saw you putting the lemon 5 card in your sleeves. Ahhhh stop cheating omgg" "Sorry~~I'll play properly now. Promise" After playing, they take a bath then go to sleep. But Sunoo can't sleep.

"Tomorrow we're gonna go back to the city. How can make my dad stop be mad at me?? I mean...I didn't do anything wrong, I just follow my dreams" "I mean...just try. Who knows. What if he feels you and maybe no longer mad at you? Just talk to him. Anyways, sleep now cuz tomorrow we have to go early." "Okiee annyeonghi jumuseyo~~" "You too hyungie"

Sunoo climbs onto the bed and quickly falls asleep. Riki just sits there watching him. I feel you, Sunoo-hyung. He then strokes his hair gently. Suddenly, his phone rings. It's Ta-ki.

He quietly walks outside and accepts the call.

["ayo Nishimura. Long time no see"]

"Hiyaa wassup"

.............

[a/n: I'll spoil what did Ta-ki and Ni-ki talk to each other about later. It's gonna be a twist]