𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 6

That evening...

"Riki yah~~" "hi~What now, hyung?" "Hangout. Didn't you promise me this morning that you're gonna hangout with me tonight?" "Sure. But where do you wanna go?" "Maybe cafe or restaurant cuz I'm hungry" "Okiee"

"Oh yeah. Where's Lea going anyways?" "She went home I think...or maybe she's going with Jungwon. She said she'll tryna confess to him. Anyways, let's go." Sunoo then takes Riki to the teokbokki restaurant. He then goes to take teokbokki for Riki and him. After that, he comes back to their table.

"Where's noodle, hyung?" "Oh. Ummm..." "Bruhh you can't eat teokbokki without noodles!!!" "Sorry~~" he scratches his head clumsily. "Ah...ok fine. Go and take some noodles now" "Suree" He goes back and takes some noodles for Riki. They then enjoy the meal.

"Riki yah~~" "Yes?" "Why did u block my number on kakao talk? I couldn't text u and I was sooooooo worried about u!!" "Ah that. I blocked u because Seo-hee noona told me to—" he is cut by Sunoo's action. Sunoo spots a tiny bit of sauce on Riki's lips so he takes a tissue and gently wipes it off, "there was sauce on your lips" he says making the younger blushes a little.

"Th...thanks hyung." Awwww so cuteee he's mine!!! "Oh. So Seo-hee told u to block my number because of the scandal?" "Yeah...she said to u know....prove that the scandal is fake" "This is bullshit" Sunoo says, snapping his knuckles but then Riki holds his hands stopping him.

"Don't" he then shows Sunoo his phone to him, "I secretly unblock you hyung. So don't start a fight ok? Everything's gonna be fine" "Alright then" Sunoo says, relaxing his hands. Seeing him calm down again, Riki smiles cutely. Omggg Ni-Ki's soooooo cuteee I can't

"Hyungie I think we should go now. It's getting late" "O...oh ok sure" He then calls the waiter to come and count the cash for the meal. After charging for it, he and Riki start heading out.
——————————
On their way home, it starts raining so they have to stand at a bus stop to avoid the rain. "Ummmm Ni-ki?" "Yes hyung?" "C...can I like...sleep at your house for one night? My house is far away and it's raining at the moment too so..." "Just wait for the rain to stop then you can go home"

"Pleaseee~~" he begs, showing his puppy eyes. "Puppy eyes don't work on me Mr. Kim Ddeonu" Riki says, trying to avoid Sunoo's eyes. "Just one night. Jebal~~" he begs him again while doing more aegyo. "Ok fineee. One night only ok?? Aegyo-king Ddeonu??!!" "Yeyyy!!"

They walk to RiKi's house. When they step into the house, Sunoo gets excited to how luxurious the younger's house is. "Woahhh your house is soooooo cool!!" "Is it?" He says as he turns on the air conditioner in the living room. He then sits down beside Sunoo and they start to chat.

A few minutes later...
"Why is it so hot in here?" "Wait really? I thought I turned the A.C on already. Do you have a fever or something?" Riki asks while touching Sunoo's forehead, making him blushing so hard. Omg he touched meee I can't! I just can't!! "You're healthy. How come you feel hot but not me? In fact, I feel a bit hot too. Imma check the A.C"

"Yeah. I...I think it's probably the A.C" Riki stands up and grabs a chair. He then stands onto the chair to check the air conditioner. "Hyung, the wind is not blowing out!" "Why?" "Mollaseoyo. Can you check?" Riki steps down from the chair, allowing the older to step on and check. He opens the A.C's lid and cough since dust blow into his face. "You good hyung??"

"Omg Riki! When is the last time you clean your A.C??" "Ummmm Christmas last year..." "Omggg you have to clean it frequently! Now I know why the wind won't blow. The dusts are blocking it that's why. Pass me a wet tower, I'll clean it for you" Riki obeys, he quickly runs to the kitchen and grabs a tower then runs back and gives it to Sunoo. "What the hell??!! So much dust!!"

"Sorry!! I'll remember to clean it frequently." "You should be" Sunoo then focuses on cleaning RiKi's dirty A.C. The living room is now filled with dead silence. To avoid the awkward silence, Riki speaks. "Woahhh you know these stuff when you're a singer. You're so good!" "That's me."

Soon after, he finishes cleaning the A.C, the wind starts to blow, cooling the living room. He steps down from the chair; put the chair back into the kitchen; walks to the sink to wash the tower; then walks back to the sofa and sits down with Riki. They chat for a long time. When Sunoo looks at his phone, it's already 9:40! "Crap! It's late! Let's go to sleep now" "Sure"

They're both sleeping in Riki's room. After brushing their teeth and get changed, they go to bed. The younger stands up and turns the lights off. "Good night hyung" "You too kiddo"